• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Show off your hardware. New toys, old toys, current victims of hardware abuse.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I have the same kit and it's the only one which is working on every board I have. Some boards don't like Winbond or Samsung but somehow on this memory are always working. Supposed to be Samsung if all batches had the same IC ( under these timings also fits Hynix but they were using it for lower series ).

You'll get NOTHING and LIKE IT!!!

So to everyone who basically: ignored my original post, could not understand it and/or can not read alphanumeric messages anymore...

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/...z-Overcolckers-com-Custom-Controller-Display-!

Which was basically EVERYONE. When I get a super-cool self-destruct feature set developed, ya'all can wait in line. I'll start taking pre-orders now to seed my pre-IPO stock value:D

Out of the box!
IMG_0620.JPG IMG_0626.JPG

Watch it in action
[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ZBQ0MgBFQlUVhReHhXSXNSWm8/view?usp=sharing[/video]

BTW - even though "software development" seems to be a four letter word to hardware heads, you'll like me better when I start deconstructing windows benching executables...
and if interested, VS 2015 release and community edition is free. https://www.visualstudio.com/

Tots Zein

I still don't get it and you're right software is not my thing. So my PC will talk to me?

I'm still interested as mentioned in your original post, but I've no time for training at the moment. Hoping things settle down in the very near future.

And I admit I'm a hardware head. Never been much into software.

Blaylock said:
...I'm a hardware head. Never been much into software.

Yeah, I have always been into the software side, make a living off it, but was always jealous of the system guys who got to play with all the hardware. Was always fascinated with how it actually worked, hence my presence here now and my original mutation into a pinhead...:D

oh, and no takers on the secret message???

Last edited:
You sure like giving stuff away. It's like your gear is burning a hole in your closet like an incendiary grenade. Am I wrong?

Blaylock said:
...like an incendiary grenade. Am I wrong?

hardy har har, I knew you'd get it. :clap:Right word, wrong thread. I'll have to review the rules...
But that has been sitting out there for weeks, I had to give a clue, so more rules review:D

IMG_0629.JPG
I just like to have a little fun on here once in awhile...

Cheers

more fun! Got this for BruceLee until he retires to a life of gaming and multimedia...

IMG_0630.JPG

Tot Zeins

Acce55 said:
I have the same AIO on my 24/7 rig. Seems pretty good. The software is a bit buggy though, but notihng that you cannot workaround.

So cool, I was going to go to cooling forum with this question, but maybe you can help me. I have a few issues right out of the box...

Is it totally necessary to install radiator with hoses on the bottom? I understand the "requirement", but it goes to my next question...

I was hoping to do an outside mount and use the existing port-holes on the back...
IMAG0072.jpg

They are exactly the right spacing and my case seems designed for this, but I would have to disconnect the tubes in order to do this, which I understand is a big NO NO... And mount with hoses on top...
So I am stuck wondering what to do. Anyway, if you have some quick advice let me know otherwise I will take it to Cooling.

Eskerrik Asko

Pictures are of my system before and after the Kraken. I also posted pictures of the CryoRig R1 Ultimate. The bottle is for size comparison. Yes my wire management skills suck.

Attachments

• 1437626301063.jpg
    1437626301063.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 76
  • 1437626312946.jpg
    1437626312946.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 1437626324755.jpg
    1437626324755.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 1437626334793.jpg
    1437626334793.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 83
  • 1437626342708.jpg
    1437626342708.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 1437626354111.jpg
    1437626354111.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 75
  • 1437626389091.jpg
    1437626389091.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 75
Just got a new card to tide me over until the big gun arrives Monday.

Capture1174.jpg

Stock cooler.
Capture1175.jpg

http://hwbot.org/submission/2931890...age___performance_geforce_gtx_780_61387_marks

Last edited:
Nice stuff there metal that Ti rocks it.
Ya know with those big guns there's a couple of Team Cup benches with your name written all over them.

Back