• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Simple Geforce 3 driver question ( i hope)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zombie

Registered
I like the newest Asus drivers for my V8200 Deluxe, but i downloaded the newest Nvidia Detenator drivers to try them out, but I dont care for them as much. Anyone with this card know which drivers will give the best performance? I'm guessing the Nvidia drivers.BTW, this card puts out some major freakin' heat! Had to back my 1 gig Tbird back down to 1.2 from 1.3 :(

Zombie (Jul 14, 2001 08:55 p.m.):
I like the newest Asus drivers for my V8200 Deluxe, but i downloaded the newest Nvidia Detenator drivers to try them out, but I dont care for them as much. Anyone with this card know which drivers will give the best performance? I'm guessing the Nvidia drivers.BTW, this card puts out some major freakin' heat! Had to back my 1 gig Tbird back down to 1.2 from 1.3 :(

What drivers did you try? I agree that some are no good, but the 12.90 are and many people with the geforce 3 use them.

Back