• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

So Xbox Live is being uncool.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well I was able to play tonight with my buddy. We played and shot a lot of terrorists in RSV2. There was a small update for RSV2 as well, dunno if that helped anything. I also had to mess around with my router because it was being a jerk. Anyway whatever it seems to be working fine now like Hardin said.

Well I was able to play tonight with my buddy. We played and shot a lot of terrorists in RSV2. There was a small update for RSV2 as well, dunno if that helped anything. I also had to mess around with my router because it was being a jerk. Anyway whatever it seems to be working fine now like Hardin said.

I noticed the RSV2 update, as well. I had skipped the rank of private 1st class and never received the achievement points. When I logged in last night, I finally received them. I wonder if they optimized any spawn issues for bots?

I read an article about MS been working round the clock to get LIVE fix. I suppose it is fixed now.

360 > PS3... lol. JK Jk. QUOTE]

On the contrary, that's actually true. People who own and experience both can actually verify that.

However.... Free > subscription fee.

So, it has to depend on each individual to feel if it is worth the money the better service.

I don't know Ken, I was all for the 360.....but I'm starting to come around to a PS3 kind of thinking..... if they'd fix the damned 720p scaling issue via firmware and if the trophy room in home is as fun as achievement points are, then I may swing fully the PS3 way....

I personally find the Guitar on the PS-3 to be the worst controller ever built. As far as the gaming, eh, either way and I don't mind the very inexpensive Live fees.

i love my xbox 360, also will get a ps3 soon, want to fold on it and run linux on it as well :)

picked up my 360 halo edition with 2 games for 400 which was halo3 and mass effect :)

Back