• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Springdale!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Maxvla said:

ebay i should make all of my money back and maybe more. since there are no 865PE boards on there yet.
I don't think anyone would pay as much or more than you paid for the board when they can buy a new one at the same place you did for the same price. :p

baraka said:

I don't think anyone would pay as much or more than you paid for the board when they can buy a new one at the same place you did for the same price. :p
You'd be surprised. I sold a old 2.0 Willamette on eBay a while ago for $265 and you could buy them on newegg for $250. Some people are just stupid.:D

baraka said:

its a known fact that eBayers are stupider than the average person.

okay you guys aren't allowed to post anymore! i come home from work.. and max's thread goes from one page to 3??? do you know how long it takes me to read? ;) be considerate of my personal health and eyes please :D

Max personally if i was you i'd take the $16 dollar hit and just refund the P.O.S. BTW you try the jumpers yet?

Darryl_D said:
okay you guys aren't allowed to post anymore! i come home from work.. and max's thread goes from one page to 3??? do you know how long it takes me to read? ;) be considerate of my personal health and eyes please :D

Max personally if i was you i'd take the $16 dollar hit and just refund the P.O.S. BTW you try the jumpers yet?
1 page? rofl. try 25. another forum i post on the threads of a crew i am part of you can go have dinner and watch a movie and be 25 pages behind.

My processor is capable of 200fsb. If i can run 1:1 at 200fsb i will be extremely happy.

I do not see why you could not run at 200MHZ. I can run at 1:1 at 160 if I want. There is a 1:1 option as well. ;)

I have no idea why everyone is just ignoring this board? It is an extremely stable overclocker so far. It only cost about 150 dollars now and you get the 875P chip.

The Abit board will probably cost that much and only be a 865PE. So why is it eveyone seems to be dishing the gigabyte board? This board is aweseom. :D

Tw00sh said:

I do not see why you could not run at 200MHZ. I can run at 1:1 at 160 if I want. There is a 1:1 option as well. ;)

I have no idea why everyone is just ignoring this board? It is an extremely stable overclocker so far. It only cost about 150 dollars now and you get the 875P chip.

The Abit board will probably cost that much and only be a 865PE. So why is it eveyone seems to be dishing the gigabyte board? This board is aweseom. :D
I know someone with a Gigabyte caterwood board (the really freakin expensive one) who isn't happy with it. His maxxes out at 170fsb. he's got a SL6EF that does 199 at 1.75-1.775 voltage and he's trying to find a dual channel mate for his chip. so far he's not having very good luck.

Last winter when I was trying to find some cheap RDRAM for a system I was building, people on eBay were outbidding me by twice what I was putting in for a proxy bid. After nearly a week of that crap, I finally just ordered new RDRAM from googlegear for about the same price as what it was selling for used on eBay.

I once sold my cousins ol p66 on ebay a couple of months back with the monitor and keyboard.... for $650... it was a P.O.S. that my cousin had gotten OVER 8 YEARS AGO!!! It's all in the advertising :cool:

Been watching you all........

First time post, sorry no IMG. Will sort one out when i figure it out.
Anyway - been reading with interest, as here in UK i have seen Dabs.com selling MSI 865 boards (4 types of them) and i really really want a springdale (got a bloody SIS 645 at the moment - USB anyone?? AGP even! I'm running in PCI mode! Thats not the point...)

Just wanted to say thanks, and my commiserations to the guy who paid for his. I'm waiting for the official releases to get BIOS updates...

One quick question - will a Northwood 400 run in it at 533 speeds???

Thanks a whole bunch
NurseMSIC

Back