• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Stanman is almost out of top 30!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

walaka7

It looks like we're gonna knock stanman out of the top 30 soon :bday: Shadowcat, flyfisher, Moto, and myself will be passing him within three weeks, thus putting him in 31st!!!
It wasnt all that long ago that he was in top twenty and we were trying to knock him outta there.

Passing the stagnate, albeit high mark of stanman, has been a goal of mine since June. It will be an honor and a priveledge, to be among the final four to help make this happen.

ok ive babbled enough.. time to go build another rig or two, to help fund a new one for us :D

Ah, he is still ranked pretty high on team 45. I hope to catch him too one day - but for world wide users, he is still pretty untouchable, at least for me.

walaka7 said:
but since he no longer folds for us,, we cant be having him in the top 30 now can we :D

Sounds fair enough! :)

Btw, do anyone know what ever happenend to him? I was just about to buy one of his rigs back in June (we had everything but shipping planned) but I haven't heard from him nor seen him on any forum since... weird. I hope he's alright.

Allan Nielsen said:

Sounds fair enough! :)

Btw, do anyone know what ever happenend to him? I was just about to buy one of his rigs back in June (we had everything but shipping planned) but I haven't heard from him nor seen him on any forum since... weird. I hope he's alright.
I've wondered the same thing Allan. Saw him jumping from team to team and then POOF!!.:confused:

I remember when the goal was to push him out of.......6th on our team, I believe. I think that's it. If it wasn't 6th, it was the top 10. :)
<--just added an A900 to the fold, maybe that will help. :)

Yeah that guy one post above ^ will be there soon too.

And a year later, I will too.

steve

Back