• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Start ramping up your production!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fast420A

EVERYBODY. Get more work in. Build a new rig or 4 if you have can, Borg anyone that is family and has a computer, Recruit friends that are on this forum that don't already fold... and your other friends that look at the forum and go what's this web site your always on... recruit them too, or just borg them! OCAU is pulling away with more production again. And [H] , well the only thing I am going to say about them is look at the #1 and #3 guys ramping it up lately. :eek:

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/member_overview.php?UserID=37531

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/member_overview.php?UserID=14691

NOW!!!!!! GO!!!!!! Don't even stop to post in this thread! GO!!!!

Keep them coming!!!! The top guy's all have 100's of computers running for them. I don't think we have anyone close to 100 except Vonkaar and Nik but vonkaar is about to lose some as Nik is adding some. :(

I may add an HT rig in a few weeks but that's about all I can add. I read something here yesterday that said AMD had proposed a fix for the SSE problems to Stanford. I think Arkaine23 posted about it. If AMD gets the SSE problems fixed, I'll be able to add SSE to 4 computers to help production but I'm pretty limited at the moment.

OCn00b said:
I may add an HT rig in a few weeks but that's about all I can add. I read something here yesterday that said AMD had proposed a fix for the SSE problems to Stanford. I think Arkaine23 posted about it. If AMD gets the SSE problems fixed, I'll be able to add SSE to 4 computers to help production but I'm pretty limited at the moment.

yeah .. this SSE really bugs me out ... I had 2 lockups on a borg that I realized after a day or so .. lost ~180 points for that 2 occasions .. darn it ...

I'll be adding about 2.4GHz of Barton power once my motherboards gets back from RMA. It's been out of service for way too long. Should be here monday.

I guess I've been really lucky with SSE.. Never had a problem with any AMD rig.

My main is down yet again... If it's not this *a**e* Asus mobo it's the ram...

Don't worry guy's, I'll take care of it, gemmie two weeks from today.

Mark my words...

SavageBasher said:
If electricity was free I would have one hell of a farm. But alas, it is not... :(

Man Electricity here where I live is basically free ( Sweden ) but sadly I don't have anything to spend it with :(

Np fast, I'm good for it. Just keep tabs on me.

In love, out on vacation & got absilutely crap to do but piddle around for a week...

Just finished one of my borging projects from a looooooong time ago.

Well I'll be having my main rig go down for a day or two as soon as I receive my new 2500. But that also means I'll have a extra 2800 sitting and waiting for a mobo. I'll do what I can to get it going soon. My tax return should be here in about a week (barring a audit) and I'll get a mobo for sure then.

I'm getting my 1Ghz P/// back online soon. I just need a legitimate gaming video card for it which I'm waiting on.

Back