• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

---Stepping Explanation---

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I think there may be somthing to the letters as well.i had a 2100 aiuhb 0302 tpfw.it would only go 2000 mhz.it may be a code like the letters or numbers that followed the steppings on the t-birds.if thats the case tpfw is not a good one.

I just got home with a new retail 1800 tbred. Codes are as follows
AXDA1800DLT3C
RIUGA 0250UPMW

So from what I have read this is not a tbred "B". Oh well. Has anyone seen this stepping? I wonder how its going to OC. I'm about to tear apart my rig to stuff it in. oopps better go back to the unlocking thread first. I'll post my oc results here.

So what is the best stepping for a 2100 t'bredb? im looking into buying one and i wanna be sure i get one with a good stepping and a lot of headroom. thanks

I just got the 2100+ AXDA2100DUT3C AIUHB 0301MPMW
so i figured out it's a TBredB. but is this stepping good? 0301?
what's with the "Y" "9"... where can i find it?

Wahat about This number

Hey guys, you've all mention some prety numbers out there but never seen them before. I write down these numbers before i fix it to the mobo but newver seen much info abt it in your listing.

AXDZ2000DKT3C

can u guys give me some info abt this stepping.

Thanks a lot!!!!;)

Bump

Can the images in the thread starting post be uploaded to someone's hosting instead of theforumisdown, as they have deleted the pics?

Contact Starfoxer then and ask if he has the images to email to you or if he has a better source of hosting. Thanks for the offer.

Re: Wahat about This number

BUBBLE said:
Hey guys, you've all mention some prety numbers out there but never seen them before. I write down these numbers before i fix it to the mobo but newver seen much info abt it in your listing.

AXDZ2000DKT3C

can u guys give me some info abt this stepping.

Thanks a lot!!!!;)

Well, it's a 1.65 volt processor. I couldn't find anything about AXDZ, I think the Z refers to max power or something, but I don't know how different it is from A. My first thought was maybe a mobile processor, but they are usually 1.5 volt.

wow!

that really helps.. i knew about stepping but i guess i didn't really know what stepping meant... meaning i new about the batches that the cpu/processors are made in and the numbers but i did not know that stepping was the proper terminology for that... thanx alot!

definately should be a sticky

Back