• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sucka's Venice Results (56K Warning)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
push that chip!!! you just got it, so lets see what that thing can do. you got to 2.9GHz with stock voltage.... now crank up that vcore and hit some nice clocks :drool:

I knew you would be one of the first with a Venice. Nice work so far. Looking forward to seeing you crank that vcore and getting some even higher clocks. KEEP IT UP!

ludeboy12 said:
oh i have a request....while ur at it can you run the performance test from this thread

Not sure what it is, but here you go.

passmark.jpg

Such impatience....lol

It is only 7:45pm here right now, i have many hours of testing to do this evening. I am updating as we go.

LOL... I just left for a 3 mile run, come back and already it's almost on to page 3. Damn, you ppl are DROOLING over Venice!!!

Niceee. Too bad i will only have a cheap presscott under my sand cooler...i want a Venice to mess with. :shrug:

go for the gold; Lets see what you can hit at 1.7v (actual). :D

Nice clocks so far. I do believe it's going to outperform your FX :)

Thanks guys.

I'm still updating the first part of the thread too. So you can keep checking back.

Back