• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T-bird @ 1.84GHz, should I try for more?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hit 2Ghz but im sorry im not sure if its stable don't think I should post bench marks rite ? lmao.... its a jk... Hey atomic bro just take a nice CPU SS and multimedia etc... and have the time date on ur screen and ull be all set :) It is hard to belive Air cooled you could hit 1.84Ghz some people with vapo chill are having trouble with 1.6 soo how can u run 1.84? to get a good OC u need very VERY VERY good temps like hmm 15c or below I say and you need alot of vcore / ddr voltage. I can't even hit 1.6 Stable without geting a blue screen and I got 81F so wuts up with that huh ?

I'd have to agree with Would71 here...at least on that point.

I'm also curious... as I look at all of the technological marvels in your "sig", the best you can come up with are those pics?

What did you use for a camera?? Just curious....

And please, a benchie of anything showing this rig at that speed, stable or not, would be something we'd all like to see. Sandra, 3dMark...you choose.

The proof is in the pudding, and we're hungry.

Sure, I'll take benchmarks if it's stable in all but Prime95. I'll also take a pic of the POST, which we all know doesn't show stability. I'd really like to see some Sandra and/or 3dmark scores.

Also, what OS are you using?

If I were you, I'd stop with the bull, if you have no imidate proof stop trying to coverup. Just admit what you've done so we can stop this rediculous 5 page bull post, I can't believe I read everything on here, talk about well spent time... We'll leave you alone if you just stop.. truce? Or I at the very least.

I have to add 2 cents here ,,,I am sorry and dont mean to offend but I think this post is a lie.He never posted screen shots of his own system and it seems like he is talking a lot of B/S.

If it is true you have oced to that 1855 awsom great o/c.But 30 percent o/c on air cooled is kinda far fetched...

AtomicGuY said:
i got little time once agian with postsecondary started and all and job but here is a quick double shot of the fans in the back of the tower. There is a total of 7 included with two powersupply fans in the rear of the tower, I'll also take a quick shot of the input flow fan in the front of the case which I'm really proud of, it realy keeps things flowing.

Dude, we are NOT that stupid, thats just the same photo done over again twice with a lil blur in the lower left fan for effect.. nice try.

-Trek

AtomicGuY said:
one last shot, this is the same as above except closer up!,

hey, anyone interested in moding there case to the extreme? Remember, any case can handle almost any number of fans. You just gotta have the right tools. For my design, I used a Dremal, Zigsaw and a sawdering iron.

Sorry man, but did you say you spent 4 hours modding that hole?

-Trek

AZZKICKER said:

show us the proof or shut up

Agreed, enough of this nonsense, show us the money or get the heck outa doge :)

Just spent 20 mins reading through all this bs, all this time, nothing but him dancing around posting proff.. I swear he'd make a good poloticiain, but frankly, I've lost all restraint on this one.

Lock or delete pleassssee, last thing we want is others trying todo this and ruining there computers.

-Trek

One person asking for it to be locked might be a personal conflict between two people.

Several people asking...I think that shows the consensus of opinion as far as this thread is concerned.

Hmmmm.....

I got them keys around here somewheres....ahhhhh

Locked.

Mr B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back