• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tc is no longer in the top 5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
Have you seen that Tim is no longer in the top 5?

Hallen and Sharky stomped him and with the benz's dump he is currently in the 6th position.....maybe is time to get the secret weapon Tim :D

man... i'd be ****ed if that were me... #2, now #6. i'd probally end up a crazy, wandering the streets shouting "i almost had it all" ;):D

hope u get back to the top!

Digital

I never tought that anyone would be able to knock TC out of the number 1 spot. Then Benz came along. Now its the Norsemen and Landshark and Hallen. All of these guys have made an outsanding contribution to the team. Lets hear it for the TOP 10 in O/C SETI.

TC's out of the top 5 and I'm almost out of the top 10! Whats this world coming to!!! ;)

I am wondering how long this latest bump will last though? :eek:

Cy

This team is getting very competitive, which is good for the team, bad for the purse, or wallet for the rest of you, haha.

Gary and Hallen, I wanna be like you when I grow up :)

Yeah we have some strong members now. I was hoping to get into the top 10 berfore the end of seti 1 with 100wu/day, But if things keep growing like they are, I may never get there:beer:

katelin said:
This team is getting very competitive, which is good for the team, bad for the purse, or wallet for the rest of you, haha.

Gary and Hallen, I wanna be like you when I grow up :)

Katelin- As the newest member of the top 100 you are doing pretty good as yourself.

As wallets go, I thought the reason for Seti II was to give us a chance to sell off our rigs.

And then buy all new stuff.:D

Harvey

Back