• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team 32! *I Challenge You*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Great contest vonkaar, except for rule #6 and 8 of course... Even if you won't let me play in your reindeer games I'll try to push my count beyond the 100+ mark just so I can verbally slap you around a bit and try to hold off the impending doom that nik is about to unleash.

Wedo

We sell it for $99 Mustanley, but I think it can be found for a bit cheaper elsewhere. It's pretty sweet. I think MSRP is $119.

LOL I'd enter if I thought you'd ship to the UK! I have 3 active at the moment but have touched 100 in the last few months, and could easily do so again for a couple of days... nah it's not fair on the others! :)

Go on guys, get borging and Vonkaar you're a god in my book!

so they have to maintain for a week? I have a small objection to that I think. because a lot of the machines I borg are re-imaged everyweek. (unless I can get them to be included in the image, which would ROCK!!) and so I reborg another set of 10-30 each week... dont know if I could hit 60 anyways, but I have a problem witht he solid week part. And with these machines I can usually get an extra 1.5-3k PPW for a week. CMON WEDO!!! FINISH THAT NEW BORG INSTALL!! HAHAAHAHAH..

I'm out, I could never agree to 6 & 8. Plus I'm in final negotiations for borging a computer department for free maintenance work as I go around to each pc. If this comes off I'll be on EVERYBODY'S threat list. At least for 6 mos :)

Well I allready had 54 when I quit two weeks of solid borging, I don't see what the big deal is about 60...

Toysrme said:
Well I allready had 54 when I quit two weeks of solid borging, I don't see what the big deal is about 60...

There isn't a 'big deal' about it... it's just the number I picked. Beat it, and win a prize ^_^.

I hit 67 this week, but I'm currently back down to 61.

this is like church bingo.

come to the house of VONKAAR with 60 cpu's and win a prize!!

vonkaar do you wear funky hats as well!!

btw nice increase in production. gotta get my *** in gear i guess!

Ah crap, I thought I edited that... it's supposed to end at New-Years. Oh well... I'm sure people might get upset if I changed it now.

vonkaar said:
Ah crap, I thought I edited that... it's supposed to end at New-Years. Oh well... I'm sure people might get upset if I changed it now.

What do you mean? I plan to have that beat if not this week next week latest;)

Uh oh... YA'LL hear that??? A real challenger! Ya'll better step it up!

On a side note... if erpauls beats me so soon, I may extend the remaining two prizes til Dec31, for 2nd place. We'll see how fast he can get it going =p.

Excluded? C'mon.... I'll do some checking around, but as far as I know OC3d is comprised of only 2 people right now. I could easily ask GTSimmo to take a short vacation on his own username when I'm ready to ramp it up with soley my own borging!

Or if you prefer, I could jump off of OC3d and let loose my CPU's upon the username Arkaine23 instead.

If you look, we've only got 20-something right now. Well I know for certain I can add another 30 somethng to that pretty soon, though I think OC3d has always fallen short of the 60 mark, and especailly if GTS pulls his 4 or 5 from the total temporarily... So what's there for you to worry about, huh, vonknaar??

hrm, ark
Are you saying that you alone? can produce that? Or are you saying that you can put that many rigs(through friends, alot that are already folding) on to a subteam for a quick run?
ie. Would it be your rigs and new(folding) rigs *or* your rigs and friends rigs which are already folding?

Blame Nik, he suggested I exclude you too. I think he hates Texans or something =p. How many CPUs does your partner contribute to OC3d? We could just say, 60+he is your target... your contributions to the team should allow for a slight bend in the rules, plus it'd be cool to see you and erpauls go head to head ^_^.

Back