• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team [Oc]acaridans, the BAR is open!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Same thing happened here.

People have reallocated to themselves some empty desks (which were quietly running for my name) and pull the plug on 2 P4 systems.

I'll take a beer

:bang head that's twice in 2 days I screwed up!!! Racecar - here is a double :beer: :beer: Next time I will be faster:) No, No,.......... please no tip for that sad example of my tending skills:D

Who wants one???? I know you dooooooo!!!! Here is one for all of you, on the house:D:beer:

Is anyone out there able to increase production?? Looks like we are being caught up to:(

I am going to try and get my T-Bird 800 up which was putting units out @ 8-10 hours. I also am going to check my bank account and order up me a dullie this weekend:D I will have to see what the difference in cost for 2 day and slow in ;)

I managed to "borrow" back the 2 P4 which are crunching again at empty desks. but, boy are they loud (it's fan on demand system and with seti , the temp are always high...)

speaking of which I am also feeling a bit warm myself,
could I get something cold ;-)

well i should be getting a p4 1.6 willie some time next week Hope fully by wed. Now i need to do some research for a mobo, something with ddr, as i have two extra sticks od 2100 sitting around. Any ides of the top of your head?

cuper- keep my informed about the dual i am thinking about getting another but i haven't looked into it to much.

papounet - :beer: - Fresh out of the Frig!!!:D

ss69nova - Good Job on the Willieeeeeee!!!!:D That deserves a:beer:

I will let you know what I ordered:)

So I get up this mourning and start the coffee, something is not right here. There is this erie silence around my house. The farm had been disabled by mother nature for several hours. The storms also damaged my house. Light damage to the house but most importantly, I got the farm backup and going. My neighbor wasn't as lucky. He lost his system. I haven't had time to check it yet, but it is one of the systems I borged.

Well I will just have my 15k drink tomorrow.:beer:

wow that was a close one!! I have lost 3 computers in the last year to storms!!!:mad: Here is one for you!:beer:

:beer: :beer: That deserves a double!!! Any more takers??? congrats Racecar!!

GOOD DUMP!!! That deserveds a couple!!:beer: :beer: Anyone else??

Racecar cleared me out of Smirnoff Ice tho....:mad: I have plenty of Jack:D

No Smirnoff Ice!!!! What kinda bar are ya running here:D

Heck, I was going to get me one too. I just got my main system back online last night. And the pc3000, tv tuner and psu came for the system today. Now to get her all tweaked and back to some serious crunching.:beer:

Just came in, Smirnoff Ice 5 cases!!! Who wants one?? Oh Racecar, didn't see you there shaking in the corner!! Here are a couple for you to calm you down!:beer::beer:

Back