• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team32 frontpage writing contest, starting Friday Oct 1st!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Aight, I sat down tonight and thought back to getting my 980x set up for fah (1m points comes in a little over an hour!), and have written something I'm satisfied with. I'll be submitting it for editing shortly. Hopefully it's worth being published :p

Aight, I sat down tonight and thought back to getting my 980x set up for fah (1m points comes in a little over an hour!), and have written something I'm satisfied with. I'll be submitting it for editing shortly. Hopefully it's worth being published :p

Well, Bob, I kinda screwed up this time around. I was meaning to click Preview in WordPress (easier to proof read an article that way), and accidentally clicked Submit for Review. Hopefully IMOG has a way that it can be undone, so that I can go through it and let you know what needs changed.

Edit: First article up for review! Does anyone want to give Bobnova a run for the money?:D

Last edited:
Someone needs to poke a green dude or a white dude or whatever color the editors are :p

Ahh that explains it. The last thing i wrote had a slow news day based chop-chop-hurry-up attached to it.

Hey mdcomp!
stick%20with%20poke.gif

:chair:

Still hasn't been edited :(

Anybody else submit anything yet? Better get on it!

Nothing else that I know of has been submitted.

Also, it looks like I may have to get out the nice sharp mod poking stick to get this one going. I tried asking IMOG, but didn't get a response.:bang head

Sorry, still averaging about 70 hours a week at work. At least I'm hourly.

I'm hoping to put a few hours in on it Sunday.

It is running CNC lathes and doing setups on them, so semi-physical labor. And I'm keeping it to only 6 days a week.

If I was still doing IT, I could have shoved it in the time gaps quite easily.

As it is, I'm barely able to keep up with my e-mail and other stuff. Acutally about about 3 days behind on e-mail at the moment.

How long is this running, anyway?

Bonus post content:
Far as i can tell, my article still hasn't been attacked by an editor :(

More post! Article has been published!

I have all the fah article views! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA!!!<gasp>

Y'all kinda need to get your rears in gear here :rock:

So far, Bobnova is up for the case.:D Who wants to give him a run for the money?

By the way, I am sharing every article published on my Facebook page, just to get you guys any extra hits that may come out of it. Everyone participating is free to do the same as well.:beer:

I think this one needs a bump. I have also decided to run this one til New Years. Let's get those articles going! Bobnova is somewhere around 300 unique hits. Who wants to take that case out from under him?:rock:

I couldn't help myself, and wrote another :shock: You'll find it in your inbox, deadly. As will plenty of greens, i kinda carpet bomb'd y'all :chair:
I think it'll be even more popular then the first! :rock: :beer:

Right, anyway, get busy y'all!
This is supposed to be a contest, not the Bobnova Writes Lots of Articles and Profits Show!

Not that i mind profiting.... :sn:

See that guys, Bobnova was even willing to cut his average in half to give the rest of you a chance.:p

I know someone has something they want to get posted. Last minute won't win this contest. Just a little over a month and a half left. All you need to do is post an article that draws more attention than Bob's to win!:beer:

Back