• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thank you

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

regger

Registered
Before stumbling on this forum, I installed my new 2500+ Mobile, AN35n, etc and was experiencing temps of 45 idle and up to 58 load. After making some slight modifications (cutting off fan guards, rearranging wires, adding a duct), I now have a slightly OC'ed (2200 and climbing) and still have managed to keep my temps down. Now idle temps are around 36-38 and load never gets over 48, that I can live with. Hoping that the load temps drop a little more after I get some AS5 on there.

So once again thanks for the FAQ and the various posts, amazing what a few simple steps can do for your cooling.

your very welcome! it is great to hear that these forums have helped someone - they certainly helped me when i joine d- help em spend more money..lol

you will lvoe it here - i recall when i joined i was doing something liek 40 + posts a day average!!>.lol i know i had no life.

Back