• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Last night I got bored and killed everyone in the game (that i could, and in each hold that is) will they come back to life eventually or am i going to need to load an earlier game?

:D

I'm playing as a Khajit. I like to play as a different character in each game. I can already see I'm going to play through this game again though because of the Stormcloak vs Imperial war. I want to play as both sides, however I'm currently remaining neutral. Since I'm playing as a Khajit I get a lot of "hands to yourself" comments. Every time I hear one of those I sneak up behind the person that said it and steal something of theirs just to spite them. :D

Speaking of the war, did you know that you can (Dark Brotherhood spoiler)
kill the emperor in the Dark Brotherhood chain
and still join the Imperials? I did.

I did any and all major side quests + the smaller ones BEFORE touching The Way of the Voice storyline or the Civil War Campaign.. Makes things easier I think. XD. I didn't even join a side until I was level 67? :\

Looks like going rambo on an entire city is not a good idea. I have a 15k+ and counting bounty on me at Markath. Had to redo the quest.

You can have as many girlfriends as possible, just don't marry any of them. I have two right now. One at Winterhold and one at Markath. :)

Not sure if this is the place to ask this, but does anyone know of any UI mods that would show more information on the HUD? (More MMOish....)

I know some people might feel like it ruins the immersion, but I use a lot of the alteration stoneskin spells / summon spells, and I'd like something that displayed their duration on screen.

Loving this game on the PC vs PS3 by the way. Much improved experience for me.

Not sure if this is the place to ask this, but does anyone know of any UI mods that would show more information on the HUD? (More MMOish....)

I know some people might feel like it ruins the immersion, but I use a lot of the alteration stoneskin spells / summon spells, and I'd like something that displayed their duration on screen.

Loving this game on the PC vs PS3 by the way. Much improved experience for me.

Unfortunately there are no hotbar mods afaik but the UI has been overhauled significantly:

So I grabbed the mod loader and started looking around for HD mods..

I am was surprised at how many nude mods there are! Omg.

Last thing I need is the missus walking by while naked RPG chicks are walking around on my screen.

getting into this 51pages to late.

But this game is the cats meow.

I haven't played a game that has me gripped like this in almost ten years!

Then Steam does the workshop!? :attn:

I got 152hrs into this game. Finished once all vinilla. Then added mods playing more slowly and deliberatly than the first time and haveing an absolute blast.

Got this one mod call Wars in Skyrim, that has really added a good amount of life to the game. Plus several other mods like RNG gaurds 2.0 mod, and 2K HD mod and few others but not to many. Though with the CK released this is only going to get better!

PLayed all the Elder Scroll games and expansions (mods) fun stuff, but this release is good stuff, good stuff as good as Morrowind and the expansions.

Can't download standalone versions of the mods on Steam Workshop??? :facepalm:

Skyrim Nexus FTW! Plus, it has more mods anyways... :D

I just had a band of "Hired Thugs" try to kill me and they almost succeded. I read the contract that one was carrying and it was to "teach the theif a lesson" and it was signed "Morthal Guard". The thing is, although I've stolen from a house in Morthal, I wasn't caught and I have no bounty. I can walk up to a guard and try to initiate conversation and all they do is thank me for killing the vampires or say their normal dialogue. I'm a bit confused.

Back