• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The "I need something to finish my Rig" Thread

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Cyber Deals $189.00 @ Fry's

Or Win the next Folding Contest. :p
I've seen the E6600 go for ~$100 or less in our classifieds but you have to be sittin' on your butt refreshing constantly to snag one when they pop up. Seen Q6600 going for well less than $200 too but the same strategy applies.

Any color will do :) Its for a server so the cable won't be seen.

That would be great! :eek: :eek: :eek:
That would even be so nice, I will give you the 10 dollars I have on paypal for it lol.

As for bishop, I have found one.

Just pay whatever the shipping is, should be less than $10. I mean it's going from Quakertown ALL THE WAY to you. What a huge trip!

I'll pack it today and ship it, PM with an address.

LOL!

I have an 80GB WD Caviar SATA just sitting around for anyone who needs one. Pay the shipping and it's yours.

Last edited:
I'm in need of a mobo for the Independence Day Q6600. I still have the other stuff that someone could have.

I have some parts I can use to build another folding rig. I have everything but a socket 939 motherboard :-/ Spilled juice on it a few weeks ago LOL

Godfather1138 - C2D CPU Cooler / Arkansa, USA

I have several 775 stockers that came from Q6600 retail boxes... I can send you one if that will do the trick. :)

btw- JnS... what do you need to finish up your new Q6600 build? :)

Godfather1138 - C2D CPU Cooler / Arkansa, USA

I have several 775 stockers that came from Q6600 retail boxes... I can send you one if that will do the trick. :)

btw- JnS... what do you need to finish up your new Q6600 build? :)

Motherboard, have everything else.

Daem... we should have gotten nitteo to give you one of his G31 boards he was selling for $30. :)

Hint... Hint... people... JnS needs a mobo! :beer:

i need a socket A mobo or to have mine repaired (broken lead on a cap) and a low watt, around 3-400, power supply. a small router would be helpful also.

also you can take off my previous request, thats all fixed up.

ty sir, now if i could only get the motherboard fixed, i was told acid rain might be able to help but last i heard he was to busy, i also heard super nade might be able to help but cant contact him through email or pm.

Last edited:
Back