• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The OC Forums "Thank You" Thread!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks to all members who share their knowledge and helped me. List would be pretty long if I listed all nicks, so maybe I'll limit it to ones who helped/inspired me the most:
thanks, larva
thanks, Shroomer
thanks, Navig
thanks, Christoph
thanks, all true OCforums members

id hafta thank

Arkaine - YOPER!, and helped me take the step to linux
Christoph - helped me try linux, i love it
Sam - legal trouble with teen idiots
PCGUY - Spudtech, spam problem..etc.
Ghettocomp - Watercooling, that WORKS, thats CHEAP

there is too many though, theres guys helped me pick my nvidia (cant think of your sn now lol) whoever posted the sticky for the quadro mod...theres really too much..

well, i would love to go back over all my posts and find the great threads but i would say %99 of them were great so i thank all the very amazing and knowledgable people who are willing to tolerate me and my questions :D

99'erForever said:
I would like to thank Electron Chaser for making this thread http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?t=347137
He went out of his way in making very detailed instructions and taking a lot of pictures so that anyone could of done this mod. Without his help I would not have a clue in how to wire up that WTX psu.

Electron Chaser is very helpful, and that is indeed a very great thread. He actually helped me get in contact with someone to see about getting one for myself, and doing/having the mod done. Still considering it yet, after originally reading that same article. Definetly another one of our great members, thanks E_C. :)

Thank You EC

I would like to thank Electron Chaser for being willing to help with an issue, and being willing to go farther than just saying something like replace your TIM and reseat your HSF. Even the little bit of help he has offered has been more than what I was expecting.

I.M.O.G. said:
I would like to thank all the members who do not refer to themselves in the third person. ;)

I would like to thank I.M.O.G to have a little respect to his father now :santa:

I will compliment and thank all the other mods for running such a pleasant board. I am on another one........silentpcforums........ and they are really anal and rude. It is nice to have a place to go to to help out without feeling put out or ridiculed.
Thank you again for letting me be here and welcome.

Also want to thank all the ppl in the cooling section for letting me speak my piece.
I might not be right all the time but at least I am heard without being put down when I am wrong.

I haven't visited this thread in quite a while. Wow!! what can I say but thank you to everyone for the kind words. :eek:

I am but one of many here on the forum that takes joy in sharing our knowledge, and experience with each other.

It is the Admins, Moderators, and Senior Members who really deserve the thanks.

They created and maintain this forum for what it should be. A clean, friendly, helpful, and flame free enviorment.

As for the members here, What can I say? Except, they are Outstanding!!!!

OC Forums to me is Akin to a cyber clubhouse. Where (except for the very rare occasion) everyone is repectful to each other, and anyone is made to feel welcome, and nobody is made to feel embaressed or ignorant.

A place where everyone checks their ego at the homepage and just come in to kick off their shoes, and put their feet up. To share ideas, ask questions, or just express personal issues.

It is this spirit of kinship that makes this forum as addicting as our hobby of OCing is, and will keep this forum alive and well long after the others have faded into dead links.

Many thanks to everyone,

EC

Last edited:
Folks,

I would like to take the opportunity to thank all the new members in our forum. Some have come in with a lot of experience to share. The newbies constantly remind me on the importance of being humble. Also, there is nothing like sharing a joke with a newbie. :D

Thank you both!

I'm not sure if this has been done yet, because theMonster's attention span is too short to read all the posts but I'd like to thank MYSELF for being just a great and all around wonderful guy, helping those that theMonster can and improving the beauty factor of the OC' Forums as a whole as the most handsome member. theMonster is sure that you all know this and don't need to be reminded.

**By the way I'm KIDDING, nobody get mad**

I want to thank everyone who doesn't put a futuremark link or use quote tags in their sig. I want to thank everyone who doesn't believe that it's ok to swear their butts off because "hey I'm just speaking my mind!" I want to thank everyone who realizes the rules are here for a reason and respects them wether they agree with them on a personal level or not.

Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, I want to thank the people who break the rules, because without you, I probably wouldn't be a moderator (so if you want to get rid of me.... just follow all of the rules from now on ;))

He doesn't post outside of the Shuttle motherboard forum but Balrog is to be given MAJOR props for his knowledge on those boards, anybody has a question and BLAM he's there to answer on the double, it's like he's got ESP or something.

Lately I have to add a few people I need to thank:

• LutaWicasa: This guy kicks ***. I bug him constantly on AIM and hes been fantastic every time, whether I need advice with something, forums created, threads moved/locked/deleted etc. I'm sure many would not be as patient.
  • TollHouseFrank: This guy has been kickin *** in the FaH forums and has put a lot of work into helping team 32 grow and prosper. And a thoroughly nice guy as well!
  • Ploaf: For continuing to support the forums through hosting the team sites, and giving some webspace and a load of bandwidth for Arkaine's Overclockix.
  • Samuraisam: For his work on the website.
  • Sony, Oni, Voodoo Rufus for keeping evenings on IRC fun and interesting!

Back