• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Secret is out! World of Warcraft Contest! UPDATE: Contest has been extended!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the official cut off? Still tonight?

I have an entry I want to submit but the image is rather large.. How do I thumbnail in the forums? I tried just a normal html code but it wouldn't work..

Last edited:
I am going to extend the contest exactly one week. The new contest deadline is April 1st, 2007 at 11:59 PM. No, this is not some kind of April Fool's joke.

Can you post a link to the image?

I do a weekly WoW comic at www.nerfcomic.com, here's an entry for ya!

005.When_Animals_Attack..jpg

Last edited:
Remember guys, only one entry per person. If you have multiple things you'd like to enter, please select the one you think is best.

Was going to wait until closer to the deadline but I'm afraid to miss it, as its only 5+ hours away...and I've got such a great piece of artwork too :p.

wowleagueii0.jpg

Contest is closed! :)

I'ma copy this to the green room, where judgement will take place! Stay tuned, and thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back