• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This heat normal??? Prescott?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Woozy

Field Value
CPU 55 °C (131 °F)
Field Value
CPU Core 1.30 V
Field Value
CPU 2519 RPM

This is with folding at 50% load. It is stock OEM heat sink. Not OCing yet until I get better heat sink and fan.

i o/c from 3.0e to 3.65 with stock fan. idle at 43 full stress maximun load at 60-61. so its not that bad with stock heat sink fan...but yea i would love to run a little cooler. i tried 3.75 but it restarted once playing CS:S. so i popped back down to 3.65. i didnt increase my vcore, its still at stock vcore, so i dont wanna push it untill i get some superior cooling. so i will stay 3.65 for now. once i am able to increase my vcore i can maybe push 3.8 but thats it.

I tried to Oc little and lost alot of performace in aquamark 3. So I dont know what to do but wait and read.

Woozy said:
Field Value
CPU 55 °C (131 °F)
Field Value
CPU Core 1.30 V
Field Value
CPU 2519 RPM

This is with folding at 50% load. It is stock OEM heat sink. Not OCing yet until I get better heat sink and fan.

T o answer your question your temps are actuly below normal...........very good. :clap:

Back