• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Update Crap-a-damn

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well I just figure , when I get stuff I go as far as my budget will allow for what I need and a case needs airflow. Even if it only comes with 2 fans I need to be able to add more when I can afford to get them. Look for fan porrts on the bottom , top front and back. Side door is over-rated.

I'll be right back guys, I'm just trying something I've just done, I've linked up 2 fans onto 1 supply of power and stuck them together (feels awesome as hell with how much air it throws off it and it's pretty silent too, gonna see if that helps any....

Well I just figure , when I get stuff I go as far as my budget will allow for what I need and a case needs airflow. Even if it only comes with 2 fans I need to be able to add more when I can afford to get them. Look for fan porrts on the bottom , top front and back. Side door is over-rated.

Yea I also didn't really know what to look for in a case when I was shopping around either.

Okay so my twin fan thing works a treat, works better than the CPU fan that was supplied with the heatsink, I'm now down to just 28c idling, woooohoooo, my twin dodgy fan setup is working mint!!!

Please don't bother saying anything about the cables I know there a joke of a connection but it still works and my temps are lower......

It helps with the cooling so I'm not gonna complain!

Attachments

• IMG_0386.JPG
    IMG_0386.JPG
    821.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0385.JPG
    IMG_0385.JPG
    568.8 KB · Views: 28
Oh man you threw me off here with the Title change there Jethro

Please don't bother saying anything about the cables I know there a joke of a connection but it still works and my temps are lower......

It helps with the cooling so I'm not gonna complain!

Hate to say it, but your heatsink fans are on backwards.

You currently have the top one blowing down into the heatsink, and the bottom one exhausting hot air onto your graphics card.

You want the opposite, with the bottom fan pushing cool air into the heatsink and the top fan exhausting the hot air into your power supply.

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev. 2 or Freezer 64?

Hate to say it, but your heatsink fans are on backwards.

You currently have the top one blowing down into the heatsink, and the bottom one exhausting hot air onto your graphics card.

You want the opposite, with the bottom fan pushing cool air into the heatsink and the top fan exhausting the hot air into your power supply.

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev. 2 or Freezer 64?

7 Pro Rev 2

Back