• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what do you think of this pump???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It looks like a perfect pump as long as you use it outside of a PC case. I would imagine the inlet/outlets would need adapter fittings.

i got my Iwaki 20 hi press in a box under the PC already. I sort of wondered WHO might have picked one of this variety up....I looks freakishly Iwkai.

I wondered if it was like the Saturn Division is to General Motors. I woul d not buy it just to see. Maybe someone will. I have a I-R Aro 5 gpm waiting in the #2 replacement spot if i over work my old used Iwaki. I also got a WMD 40...that one seemed too powerful but worked good too. I chose Iwaki for the rep and the little size, an inch shorter than the Aro and the lower energy usage, alhough it was only like 10w. difference.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=46312&item=4349511464&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

i agreed already before i hit that link....THAT IS my pump!!!! I am "pump rich" right now....that is agood link for those looking in here...that is a good pump. I raise the water 40" from floor level to the CPU with NO problem.

I am water block poor.....could use another innovatek Rev 3.....maybe and UPgrader will see this plea....... throw it my way instead of the garbage...please.

Any Iwaki's suited for use in a pc case? People want them outside due to the heat generated?

well lanolar

if you ask me i would say they are larger in length that some others like the eheim aquarium pumps. mine gets warm so you can leave you hand on it, but not that you must take your hand off it. the actual motor is only a small portion of the pump like three inches of the length 1/2 is mag drive that is cool and the pump end is cool too

Back