• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what to get ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rcillig

I won $200 from pickles so im going to get something for my pc but what should I get ? If Idont get something soon ill blow it...lol my system is in my sig..... tell me what should I upgrade or replace.

New case or perhaps a bigger HDD.
Can't think of something useful really, i would go for a new case.

//Christian

really ya think ive moded this case all out putting a blow hole in & replaced all the TT fans with some better ones. But what case would you recomend ?

A fresh start, something that looks exciting and wants to be modded more and more. I just got a YY-0221, thats falling for the dremel this weekend. For $200 maybe the TT Shark, Wavemaster, Antec, chieftec cases.. All is modable. :D Hard to just specify a case, but something that screams MOD ME.. :D

//Christian

Yeah, get a Raptor if you want for $200. You could spend it on a new speaker system if you want. Or be smart and save up for a whole new system...

Back