• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whats the best decision

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trikotret

Hey All,
I'm looking to get an intel 2.66. Can you guys recommend me a motherboard for this chip. I need it to be fast, stable, and a great overclocker. I was looking at a Gigabyte GA-8GE667 Pro with an Intel 845GE Chipset. Do you guys recommend others. Please keep in mind I'm switching from an AMD XP1800+ chip :clap: so I don't no much about intel

Thanks in advance

I haven't messed around with the GE chipset or even read any reviews on it, so I can't give a recommendation one way or the other.

I was a huuuuge 845E fan, but as the prices of the PE boards are coming down I'm recommending them. This is my pat responce for recommending boards with an Intel chipset, but take your pick of price and features from Asus, Abit and Gigabyte. All have the best reputations for overclocking and reliability.

BHD

Back