• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whoo-hoo! Number 4!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
#3 for daily production but #4 for overall. That's a big deal especially with this group. Great job. I'm stuck at #13 for now. SD, you're #12 at the moment. Better keep your eyes open or I'll take it from ya.

Ahh I see, a commendable accomplishment indeed, torin!

Thank you! I'm probably going to drop down to the #4 daily PPD for about a week starting this weekend. I've got to send out one of my new 3070Ti cards for a step-up to a 3080Ti. I won't drop down below #4 for the overall team stats since @dfonda is the only one on my tail and he is currently 1.7 years to catch up.

For you Torin it is is not like the 2,800,000,000 points you accrued under your name Torin3 are trivial...The stats page never tell the whole story.(y) Your #4 and #16...and still more points when you donated to the other Teams after the Team competitions. Always good to be the ChasR (Chaser);):)

HayesK is the same...Keeps passing himself.:p

Last edited:
Back