• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why is it so DEAD in here???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Plase read again.....I said that I'm running behind Yodums with an assortment of cable......wouldn't that include the USB, the pararell and the phone cable?

:D

Anyway, as soon as I can get Yodums I'll whip him as we agree last time :D

Yodums, Yodums, where are you Yodums???:D:D Come out come out where ever you are!!!;)

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much lately. I've been quite busy with school, work, and volunteering. My AP classes are keeping me very busy. It would be sweet to maintain my 4.0, but Calculus is giving me some problems. All this plus the fact that I'm on dial-up, yeah no more cable for me. I have to dump my WUs manually after school. Though I don't post much, I do try to check the forum every day. I have not lost interest in SETI. All my crunchers are crunching as hard as ever. And I keep up to date with the race. GO TEAM MORPHEUS! I plan to sell my Athlon XP 1600 system to a friend during Xmas break. Then I want to venture into SMP and build me a dual XP, less space for almost twice the SETI power. My dad wants me to major in Com Sci, but I like Astronomy, maybe I'll do both :). Anyways, I haven't forgotten about you all. I think about you guys and the team every time I upload, which is everyday.

Back