• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WinDeals - Save 50% on Auslogics System Information tool

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

I.M.O.G.

Glorious Leader
Deal is from our sister site, WindowsSecrets.com:
http://windowssecrets.com/deals/save-50-on-auslogics-system-info/

Description:
  • See details about every component of your PC
  • Get to know your hardware manufacturers
  • Discover more about your OS and installed drivers
  • Get a comprehensive report in a single file

Normally $20, currently $10, expires at the end of this week. I downloaded it to give it a quick shot - it comes with a free trial so you know exactly what you get for the money. No spyware, simple installation, and it gives a lot of system details, BIOS information, installed drivers/programs, and does it all on a single screen. Thats the upside.

On the downside, I can't find anything it does that freely available software can't do if you know what to download, like Aida32. It also doesn't allow you to take any action - you can create a report and you can view/monitor the data it presents, but it doesn't allow you to change settings or modify anything.

It does have a nice installation and seem user friendly, Aida32 doesn't require install, must be extracted, and a very novice user may not know how to launch the program after it is downloaded. So for the money, the auslogics app includes the polish you would expect, though the feature set is implemented in other well known and popular free software tools.

Back