• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7 Beta due in 2 months.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dont get your hopes up too much. Last week they were saying no earlier than mid Dec. So IF there is a public beta in Nov, it will not be feature complete, and most likely quite buggy. Vista beta 1 was nearly unusable, and they had 5 years to work on that one.

I just read an article about the Win7 M3 build, and other than inserting the Office 11 ribbon interface, it is still looking like Vista. There is one more Milestone build before Beta 1... but I wouldn't be expecting much.

Right now, Win7 is about as exciting as the Bill Gates/ Jerry Seinfield ads.

Those ads are not only funny, they're epic...windows 7 in 2 months though? Doubt it. I still have XP! Still debating on even bothering with Vista seeing as all this Windows 7 hype is out now...

They were mildly entertaining... seemed like a awkward meeting. Cool guy is intimidated by rich guy, rich guy intimidated by cool guy. Anyways, it appears they were just a diversion from their true ad campaign starting soon!

Back