• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7 Professional Full Version $30

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
They just told me I would get it wednesday and gave me the number to the shipper if there was any problems. I have not received a confirmation email...

I called the 21st (day b/f release) and the order confirmation email was sent immediately. As they were swamped, it didn't get shipped until Monday and they didn't tell me it was shipped until Tuesday.

Seems even MS was surprised by the response to this release. This amusing email was delivered in between the two mentioned above.
We wanted to let you know that we are shipping your order on time.

Due to the tremendous response we've received from the launch of Windows 7, your shipping confirmation e-mail has been slightly delayed.Rest assured that your order is on its way, and there's nothing else you need to do.

Thanks for shopping at Microsoft Store.
Heh... "Sorry, we can't handle the load on our servers and staff right now, we'll get to you when we get to you."

This deal is "dead", the only way (what he told me over the phone) is though the website. the i was put on hold cause i had another question that he "couldn't" answer, then talked to another guy and just thought i would ask him about the .edu for 30 bucks and he said he would hook me up. i got my confirm via e-mail and its on its way in a disk (i could have downloaded it as well) but i like the new cases win7 comes in :)

Already have Win7 Pro from MSDN but I ordered a copy just to have a spare. Anyone know if I can use the unlock code with my old install disk? Win7 Pro is Win7 Pro right? Or do I need to download/burn a new disk?

i emailed them 2 days ago to see if they would give me both the 64 bit and 32 bit download of windows 7 pro...i already DLed 32 bit from them...they sent me the 64 bit link download today, no charge =)

Just called the number and the rep probably got tired of reassuring me this was for the Professional Full version. Call time was less than 10 minutes and I also received an order confirmation email before the call was even over.

Just called the number and the rep probably got tired of reassuring me this was for the Professional Full version. Call time was less than 10 minutes and I also received an order confirmation email before the call was even over.

There's no shame in this my friend didn't do he only asked for full pro once and they gave him upgrade.

I went to the website and my address was approved. Then I noticed the website was offering upgrades only, so I called in to try and get the full version. The sales rep said there was an issue with my address and they would send an email within 24 hours. I never got the email, so I called back. This sales rep said they NEVER offered the full version, only upgrade. Did I misunderstand or just get a lazy sales rep?

Call back and get a rep who knows what he or she is talking about. Both my brother and I ordered with our valid .edu emails a copy of Windows 7 Professional Full Version. We received them both already. They are retail packaging full version copies.

I've tried so much to get this deal, I called the first time and verified it was the full version, got to the ordering and they said "we don't accept debit cards only credit."

I called 5 more times but never talked to a rep after at least an hour on hold each time.

I called last week and got all the way to the actual ordering when the rep said "Oh, we're out of Win7 Pro stock, call back next week."

So, I called today and they said they no longer process student discounts on the phone, that I'll have to go through www.win741.com to order, but that site only offers upgrade versions...

I'll just have to buy the OEM or Retail version I guess...

I've tried so much to get this deal, I called the first time and verified it was the full version, got to the ordering and they said "we don't accept debit cards only credit."

I called 5 more times but never talked to a rep after at least an hour on hold each time.

I called last week and got all the way to the actual ordering when the rep said "Oh, we're out of Win7 Pro stock, call back next week."

So, I called today and they said they no longer process student discounts on the phone, that I'll have to go through www.win741.com to order, but that site only offers upgrade versions...

I'll just have to buy the OEM or Retail version I guess...

The copy on win741 was a full retail copy.

Back