• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows Installer for Christoph's Folding Stats Sig Generator

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Goshawk said:
god i'm such a n00b at this.

this is what i'm getting:

siggenerr.JPG

Sorry for the n00bishness :p

~ Gos

Wow, it's been a long time since I've looked at this code. Gos, do you mind posting/PMing your folding name, as well as any other information that the sig_gen is asking for? I'll try to replicate the error tomorrow when I get back from work.

dammit, I can't get this to work. I've downloaded and installed both versions separately but when I run the gui.pl file a blank black cmd box comes up and then it closes again. I have the most recent version of pearl installed and I havent altered the files in any way.

This is the output when I run it through command line:

Code:
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.

C:\Documents and Settings\Random>"C:\program files\sig generator\gui.pl"
Can't locate Tk.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:/Perl/site/lib C:/Perl/lib .) at C:
\program files\sig generator\gui.pl line 5.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at C:\program files\sig generator\gui.pl line

And this is when I run the mksig.pl file:

Code:
C:\Documents and Settings\Random>"C:\program files\sig generator\mksig.pl"
Checking for updates...Use of uninitialized value $update_version in numeric lt(<) at C:\program files\sig generator\mksig.pl line 550, <ME> line 6.
none needed
This session will modify SkuToV's sig.
checking if your sig_gen should be updated...updated
building sig...Unable to download cookie page at C:\Documents and ettings\Random\sig_gen.pl line 19.
Use of uninitialized value $sig in concatenation (.) or string at C:\program files\sig generator\mksig.pl line 287.
Use of uninitialized value $sig in string at C:\program files\sig generator\mksig.pl line 292.
OK
Use of uninitialized value $sig in split at C:\program files\sig generator\mksig.pl line 591.
Use of uninitialized value $sig in length at C:\program files\sig generator\mksig.pl line 335.
checking sig length (will enforce rules)...OK.  0 points.
logging in...OK
submitting new sig...Use of uninitialized value $sig in string at C:\program files\sig generator\mksig.pl line 420.
OK
logging out...OK

C:\Documents and Settings\Random>

Any idea whats wrong?

Back