• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wireless questions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Milkman

Good afternoon guys:) I have a few questions about going wireless, I just bought a laptop and would love to have it wireless to my cable connection but I really can't afford to change my 5 other comps over right off, I have then currently connected to my 8 port switch/hub well 3 anyway and the rest come from the router I have now, can I somehow leave some connected via cables and just change my laptop over to wireless first and as money becomes available add wireless cards to each of the others? please tell me what I will need and if it's possible to have one and not all wireless and if you can point me towards inexspensive equiptment.
Thank you in advance

-Milkman

most wireless have 4 or more ports (u can use them as you do in you hub) in the back and then you can have wireless ..

there shold also be a port made to connet to something else like hub/switch take a cable and just link up the wireless to the hub and it shold work..

forgive me for my lack of spellin works.. got a mind slitein headache right now lol

Back