• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

World of Tanks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
wow, it has been a while since I posted in this thread. I'm in a new clan, am working on 4 new lines, will soon be in the mid 50's for tanks in the garage, and am still having fun.

I just started playing recently (about a month ago) if anyone wants to add me. Blaylock71. My service record isn't great at the moment as it took awhile to figure some things out on my own. Anyhow, hit me up.

If your screen name is different in WoT than OCF just message me who you are so I don't just reject.

I just started playing recently (about a month ago) if anyone wants to add me. Blaylock71. My service record isn't great at the moment as it took awhile to figure some things out on my own. Anyhow, hit me up.

If your screen name is different in WoT than OCF just message me who you are so I don't just reject.

If you are on the NA server, just add Private_Public to your friend's list, and when you message me, just mention you are from OCF. I can do any tier/MM spread to help you out if you need help grinding, or tips on various things.

Look me up too, my in game user name is GunsMaster, i can do Tier 6 to 10 :), i play almost everyday from 3pm to 8pm on NA east sever

if it wasn't for me helping so many people in RDTT2 with their grinds (i'm the only person in the clan with 10+ tier 10's - clan average per person is 1 - , only person in clan with multiple tanks of every tier, etc), on top of the keeping up with the stronghold requirements for the deuce, i'd probably platoon with you and others outside of clan more often than i currently do.

...i'm the only person in the clan with 10+ tier 10's - clan average per person is 1 - , only person in clan with multiple tanks of every tier, etc),...

10+ tier X is a lot of tanks and countless hr of hard grinding :), i only have 2, T110E5 and T110E3, you probably have no less than 70k match, what is your in game user name great tanker :D

I also play nearly every night. Although the IS-5 campaign has started so after 10PM EST I'm doing that. I've only been playing X's lately so if anyone want's to play feel free to add me as well.

rEprEzEnt

*I only play on NA East. I have a 120+ ping on West.

- - - Updated - - -

10+ tier X is a lot of tanks and countless hr of hard grinding :), i only have 2, T110E5 and T110E3, you probably have no less than 70k match, what is your in game user name great tanker :D

Not necessarily. I'm up to 18 X's at 13.9k games played, two of them are reward tanks so they don't count. Honestly, getting on a weekly skirmish team goes a LONG way. Even the average teams are making enough gold to pay for a month or two worth of premium!

www.worldoftanks.com/en/news/pc-browser/tournaments/Skirmish-23-Redshire-ENcounter/

I just started yesterday! I got my marder II! Love it! I also got the tIII medium in the U.S.A. line! (If i remember correctly)
I got blitz on my phone like 1 week ago which made me download the pc version :D had a hetzer there! Gonna buy the other one here!

Im not bad with TD expect a few maps (mostly the ones with lots of stuff in the way) and i basically suiside with my medium! I get like 13xp with med :D 400 with TD

......Not necessarily. I'm up to 18 X's at 13.9k games played, two of them are reward tanks so they don't count. Honestly, getting on a weekly skirmish team goes a LONG way.

Just checkm out your player profile, damn, you're good :thup: at for me, i just got the KV 4, only got the engine and track upgrade, the rest are stock, i really want the "steel machine" ST 1 :)

Just checkm out your player profile, damn, you're good :thup: at for me, i just got the KV 4, only got the engine and track upgrade, the rest are stock, i really want the "steel machine" ST 1 :)

Thanks. I've had a lot of help along the way. On another note the STI and VK B are both absurdly strong from the front.

I just started yesterday! I got my marder II! Love it! I also got the tIII medium in the U.S.A. line! (If i remember correctly)
I got blitz on my phone like 1 week ago which made me download the pc version :D had a hetzer there! Gonna buy the other one here!

Im not bad with TD expect a few maps (mostly the ones with lots of stuff in the way) and i basically suiside with my medium! I get like 13xp with med :D 400 with TD

If you bounce around the WoT forums or even WoTlabs.net you'll find hundreds (literally) of guides. Everything from map strategy and key positions, common weak spot guides, to even tank setups.

just installed the game for the first time, going to give it a shot!
added a few of you who listed usernames in the last page.

Been away for a while (from here and the internet in general). Finally earned my T28 HTC yesterday!

Oh yeah, dyckah - i got your friend invite. if we are online together at the same time, just pop me a message reminding me you are from OCF, and send a platoon invite! As long as I'm not in a platoon or doing Strongholds with my clan (i'm in Reddit 2 - a stronghold focused clan), then i'll be more than happy to platoon with ya and help ya get some grinding done. I have at least 1 tank of every tier in the game (almost 60 tanks in my garage, will surpass that very soon). I've become the come-to guy in my clan for platoons for grinds as I can literally grind any tier/MM spread except for T4 only (i don't have the Pz B2, which sees max of tier 4 - a very rare premie tank).

Back