• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wow!! my H20 setup works

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cyber mouse45

Cyber Cheesiest Senior
And with no leaks!! It's been running now for about two hours and not a drop has leaked out. :D I might hook my wb up tonight, which means I'll have a new PC!!!! I still need to unlock my chip, hook up my RheoBus and install Win XP. Do you think I can get it all done tonight?? Wish me luck! :D

P.S. If I'm not back here later on tonight, then you'll know something REALLY BAD happend, and I'll be really :temper:

:p

Last edited:
Hey, great news. Glad you got over the troubles ya had.

Best of luck for later though...I hated XP;)

cyber mouse45 said:
And with no leaks!! It's been running now for about two hours and not a drop has leaked out. :D I might hook my wb up tonight, which means I'll have a new PC!!!! I still need to unlock my chip, hook up my RheoBus and install Win XP. Do you think I can get it all done tonight?? Wish me luck! :D

P.S. If I'm not back here later no tonight, then you'll know something REALLY BAD happend, and I'll be really :temper:

:p

glad to hear you finally got it and and running, and with no leaks at that. Hope the rest goes alright and make sure we can get some pics of the final setup.

Warlord2 said:
just dont rush, thats when bad thing start to happen

I definitely won’t rush myself. I’ll stay up ‘till 2 AM if I have too. (Wait, I always stay up “till 2.:p) Well, I’m signing off for now. I hope it won’t be for tooooo long before I’m back. :D

cyber mouse45 said:

I definitely won’t rush myself. I’ll stay up ‘till 2 AM if I have too. (Wait, I always stay up “till 2.:p) Well, I’m signing off for now. I hope it won’t be for tooooo long before I’m back. :D

and we all start praying for you;)

I would have let the setup run overnight just to be on the safe side, and in the meantime install XP and unlock the cpu.

The again this is a belated message to you and hopefully when you read this you'll be in watercooling Mecca :D

It’s 3:36 AM and I hate computers!! :temper: I have some big problems, some really big problems and some HUGE problems. I’m tooooo tired now to tell you about it, but I’ll tell you tomorrow. Maybe some of you guys can help me out before I go crazy and use my case for target practice. :mad: :mad:

Just a note on your sig there.

In this new movie, Anakin becomes a teenager. Do we find out why everybody calls him "Master Vader" ?

Well something bad happened. My monitor died, I can’t install XP, I can’t get this thing to detect my DVD CD-RW or CD drive, it takes forever to restart, (compared to my T-bird) and on and on. I’m going to work on it tonight, but things do not look good. :cry:

Ah mouse, I feel your pain. Hang in there man! You can do it! Really sucks about your montior.:( But hey when all else fails, take a deep breath and start from scratch......
W/C this weekend as well. Good luck to us both:)

cyber mouse45 said:
Well something bad happened. My monitor died, I can’t install XP, I can’t get this thing to detect my DVD CD-RW or CD drive, it takes forever to restart, (compared to my T-bird) and on and on. I’m going to work on it tonight, but things do not look good. :cry:

Success is a measurement of desire. Stick with it as we will with you.:)

I had a problem with my Epox load dog slow with my xp processor. DOWNLOAD the bios update. I did it and this things loads way fast now!

Hey guys, I got my pc running!!!! :D :D Well most of it anyway. I'm going to start working on the rest of it in a few minutes. At last, something good is happening. :D

Right on mouse! Keep us posted mate. So what did you end up doing to get her up and running? Must have some details here man. Throw us some pics of your w/c setup too, if ya got 'em.........

surfinguru said:
Right on mouse! Keep us posted mate. So what did you end up doing to get her up and running?

Two sleepless nights. :p I’m getting ready to install my other hd, DVD and CD-RW and sound card. I’ll let you all know how it all went tonight. :D

Back