• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X800 XT in STOCK!! Hurry

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Oren said:
I think that gateways can ship abroad if you contact them directly. Anyhow, I've just tried.

NOPE they wont ship that card abroad, security wont allow it...
you are not allowed our powerful north american technology!!!! :)

My lady at CDW is looking into it :) She too was a little startled at the availability, so she's actually going to call Gateway and see what the dealio is... I'm hoping this means two things:

#1. Gateway actually has these, and you guys who ordered will get one :)
#2. CDW will match the price, and I won't have to pay tax like all you suckers did ;)

theELVISCERATOR said:
NOPE they wont ship that card abroad, security wont allow it...
you are not allowed our powerful north american technology!!!! :)

Yep, I just got a reply from them (see below). It's the 66 item thing. 666 the number of the beast? Oh well, I guess I'll just have to find a European company that will ship it to me, or just buy it when it arrives to town.

Good morning,

My name is Will Hanus and I am a Gateway International Add On sales rep. Your email was forward to me so that I may assist you and to help answer your questions.

The item that you are requesting cannot be processed because it is shipping to an international address.

Some of the items that you see listed on Gateway's website are through the Accessory Store which is actually a third party company and can only be purchased with a US billing address credit card. In fact, both the bill to and ship addresses have to be in the States. This is for items that have an item number that starts with 66?????.

If these items came from Gateway’s warehouse, it would be no problem shipping them to you.

Any other items that do not start with 66 can usually be purchased using your international address.

I would advise you to contact the manufacturer of the product to see if they are able to ship to you.

Thank you,

Will Hanus

Gateway Sales

Well, i am crazy too. I ordered one this morning. Gateway doesn't exactly have the best Reseller Rating, though. 1.20 out of 10. :eek: But, the deal was too good, so here's hoping it works out. We will see.

on the brink of ordering

please post what you received from gateway and what kind of scores you got as soon as possible...

Well, Maria from CDW called me back. Gateway does seem to have them in stock, and should be shipping them late this week or early next week (hence, those of you who paid for overnight shipping may not receive them until Monday). She went ahead and matched my price to Gateway's price, which means I paid $434 while avoiding tax :)

I'm happy with that, even if I'm not THE very first person to get one :p

Albuquerque said:
Well, Maria from CDW called me back. Gateway does seem to have them in stock, and should be shipping them late this week or early next week (hence, those of you who paid for overnight shipping may not receive them until Monday). She went ahead and matched my price to Gateway's price, which means I paid $434 while avoiding tax :)

I'm happy with that, even if I'm not THE very first person to get one :p

So were is my free cup of coffee ;)

LOL! Damned free coffee ;) I think the wager was whether Gateway had XT's at that price point, not necessarily when they delivered them :p So you may still have a cup-o-Joe comin to ya soon... :D

However, I still find it intruiging that it simply disappeared rather than going to an "Out of stock" mode. There are plenty of other boards they have listed that are simply out of stock; I don't seem 'em pulling those off the order sheet.

Hope someone kept all those conversations recorded for future use!

Back