• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X800 XT in STOCK!! Hurry

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
slyfury said:
i just spoke with a gateway rep over the phone.it's about 7:40 here in LA,CA.
he told me that "due to the large call volume regarding (x800xt) they have decided to hold back the shipping date on orders untill mid june...i smell someething fishy...could they have goofed and are not admitting it...you decide.probably.yes.

Here it is in a nutshell. Bestbuy say 6/15=145,000 pre-orders.
Cdw says "Holy S%$#" We have them in stock.= Some money back from Bestbuy.
Now Gateway.

Its all pretty crappy marketing schemes. Ati says when the cards will be available and no one else.And that date is 6/15.

By the way has anybody gotten their cards that CDW had "in stock?"

Maybe Gateway got them all!!!!

they say my order is cancelled.

someone please call gateway and see what the person tells you. get their extension too, im so mad

Dosomo said:
Gateway doesn't exactly have the best Reseller Rating, though. 1.20 out of 10. :eek:

yazz, now you know that they at least earned their rating!

sucks they just up and cancelled, i would be outright ****ed if they didn't honor that price, even if you don't get the card right away.

Your Gateway order is being filled in our manufacturing facility.

Your estimated shipping date is 6/9/04.
Gateway Order Number: 7129xxxx
View Order Details

Rock ON! :attn:

hUMANbEATbOX said:
yazz, now you know that they at least earned their rating!

sucks they just up and cancelled, i would be outright ****ed if they didn't honor that price, even if you don't get the card right away.

yup, even though I was one of the first people that ordered, it realy is cancelld. This sales guy Andre said that they wouldnt let him place it again. I talked to an xavier and he said hes not sure why my order got cancelled but that gateway will honor the price and that shipments will come in about two weeks. suppose as long as i get it for 435 i shouldnt be to upset.

.........?????????............funny>>>wierd here.........just checked status with my order and this is what i got showing: ...........:drool: ..........

Attachments

• gateway - order =updated.JPG
    gateway - order =updated.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
mr. Charles said:
.........?????????............funny>>>wierd here.........just checked status with my order and this is what i got showing: ...........:drool: ..........

Ok lets think about this one... it says that the order was shipped on 6/10/04. Now, what date is it today? something is wrong here.

.................DUH ! ! ! !........... you telling me ! ! ! ! ............ :-/ ................. :eek: ..........

...............naw, didn't think calling them on the weekend here, wouldn't do any good.........probably just get the recording & push button # - run around.......think i'll just wait it out till mon/tuesday and see if i get some sort of a tracking# e-mailing of...........

Charles, that's the est. shipping date. Mine is 6/9/04, I found this out by clicking on the 'Order Details' button

Order Date: 6/3/04
Payment Method: CreditCard
Estimated Ship Date: 6/9/04

Order Status: Pending

crimedog said:
Charles, that's the est. shipping date. Mine is 6/9/04, I found this out by clicking on the 'Order Details' button

Order Date: 6/3/04
Payment Method: CreditCard
Estimated Ship Date: 6/9/04

Order Status: Pending

.........ooooK; if you looked at my post#68, could you please tell me WHERE do i find this "ORDER DETAIL's " button at?????............ :argue: ......... :p

theELVISCERATOR said:
I read where calling in to complain got your order cancelled.

....now if this is true, then i am not even going to bother try calling in to find out till after the 10th........... :burn: ........... :beer: ............. :drool:

...............gotcha crimedog: that is exactly what mine read just the other day,( friday ), and now it is reading what you see on my post #68, as of Saturday ...and ...up to now.......... :argue: .......... :rolleyes: .........

Last edited:
hmm, checked my order and got a 'The status of this order is not currently available online' , it was on there before.... anyone get the same thing?

buy peeps buy!!! lower the prices down for me when all your raving demands goes to the floor and i buy it for $300 :D (hopefuly in christmas)

Back