• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

you see what 5 min. of work can accomplish?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
well actually sig length is a part of forum policy. I don't remember the exact numbers, but a mod will correct your sig for you if you dont!

ok thxx, also, is there a forum where we can jsut chat and have fun? because for some reson my browser stops loading the page right after this vid card section :(

THIS ONES FOR YOU STU---back away not today disco laday :)

yeah, so there i was on the bus, and the hotdog smelled kinda funny, so the spaceman told me to go find the magical tree humping chipmunks, and BAM, i had realized that it was a taco i was eating!
Homer-tri.jpg
So then i met this fat man trying to do this trick with a mini bike and a hotwheels track, and i totally forgot about my microwave johnny cakes. Where am i? ohhhhhhhhhh sweet jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebus, SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im hungry, got a sofa? i need to sit and enjoy a cold glass of TV.

omg, i almost had a siezure and died from that for real. I would put it on but it's too big.

|\/|oDdiC(_)$ said:

ive made you a cheap little one, took me about 5 min, so gimme ur email (PM if u want) and ill send it over :) P.S.- im giving you a decent seizure warning right now :) lol:rolleyes: :cool: :p

lol ill try and fix that later, adn for stu, thx i was looking for it, but my browser is messed, from now on ill post my crap there :)

***not mad libs, MAD MAN!*** from the teeeny tiiiny brain filled with laughter and booze :) moi!

q149 said:
omg, i almost had a siezure and died from that for real. I would put it on but it's too big.

yeah its impossible too keep all those colors and make it smaller, what i suggest is try and find a place where to host it (Evnas was so kind as to host mine (at least for now) and then just use the IMG tag on ur sig :) should work :) i dont know about the avatar, and boy do i feel sorry for those people who'll die of seizures :)

Back