• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your Rig (computer)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's got to look so cool since they're RAIDed :drool:

Yes, also a mod I'm a little more than hesitant to do. Mabey I'll open my floppy drive up and do that to it. It'll be cheap to replace if I screw up :D

JigPu

triflux needs to organize his cables...

Here's mine. But I don't see why we need a SECOND case gallery...
0_c_front.jpg
0_bday_1.jpg

0_new_desk2.jpg
0_bday_2.jpg

Oh god its a minion.......I despise the minioin and its evil side pannel(s), bezel, top removial method, for it took me 1 hr and much frustration to figure out how to open the stupid thing

triflux said:
I had one question for AntiHeiss are those harddrives open on the side of your case? I cannot tell but it looks odd/badass.

Here is what I mean
AP1170064.jpg

And the answer is....follow the link about the hard drives in my sig and all your questions will be answered. :D

I am flattered that my hard drives still strike a sense of awe in people. That article I wrote for OC.com actually got me published in CPU magazine. And I got MANY, MANY, *sigh* MANY emails from people at Maxtor. Considering they were Maxtor drives and all. I got one email from a guy at Maxtor wanting to know how I did it, and how in the world the drives still worked. Just because he works for Maxtor and has worked on hard drives for 15 or something years and he couldn't do it. heh, who knew.

AntiHeiss said:

And the answer is....follow the link about the hard drives in my sig and all your questions will be answered. :D

I am flattered that my hard drives still strike a sense of awe in people. That article I wrote for OC.com actually got me published in CPU magazine. And I got MANY, MANY, *sigh* MANY emails from people at Maxtor. Considering they were Maxtor drives and all. I got one email from a guy at Maxtor wanting to know how I did it, and how in the world the drives still worked. Just because he works for Maxtor and has worked on hard drives for 15 or something years and he couldn't do it. heh, who knew.

rock on Heiss.;)

X2sandman said:
Oh god its a minion.......I despise the minioin and its evil side pannel(s), bezel, top removial method, for it took me 1 hr and much frustration to figure out how to open the stupid thing

Yes, Its what I had laying around its terrible my case in all is not too great. After I added the sound proofing and plexi-windows I can't even take my case off! Well I could but it would take seriously a half an our of straight pushing it!
---------------
Yeah Slug, its a mess in there I think it makes my computer look complex ok I am lying I am to lazy to open it up hahaha.

I think I will get a side panel case next time.......

Heiss, excellente bro! I am currently reading the report

My camera is giving the blue screen everytime i try to connect via USB, so I only have one picture that I took a while ago. it's my dad's rig (family rig - p2 rig).

DSC00021.jpg

-PC

Malakai said:

the G90fb owns all. i love it to death, its my favorite monitor ever

I have the g90f, the b is just the black version, mine is just normal colour, same monitor, and I love mine too, Money well spent.

Oh can anyone tell me what that case is? There was one guy who had the same case here and he dubbed it "Red monster" (because he painted it red) but he didn't know what the case was either. Does anyone know?

-PC

Malakai or Spec-Ops> Is there anyway you could post a pic of your case with the front door open, I'm thinking of gettig a Chieftec but would like to see what it looks like with the door open.

Also am I right in saying you've both got the full tower dragon?

Thanks

Rich_T

Heres my baby. Kind of a old pic though...got a new mobo, 3d card and some other things in there now...plus its much cleaner inside.

Rich_T said:
Malakai or Spec-Ops> Is there anyway you could post a pic of your case with the front door open, I'm thinking of gettig a Chieftec but would like to see what it looks like with the door open.

Also am I right in saying you've both got the full tower dragon?

Thanks

Rich_T

not a problem, ill take one as soon as i get home from work tonight

No problem...here it is, I definatly have to get around to painting my CDRW and floppy disk. Also got to change my light to blue and HDD light to red :D

DCP_1518.jpg

Spec

EDIT: It is the full tower Antec case

mines just about the same, but with 2 optical drives and no damn live drive:D

Back