• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg recently added to OCforums

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Newegg Support

The Newegg Rep
Hello Fellow Members,

My name is Jason and I am a representative for Newegg.com. I recently have become a member here at OCforums, and I (we) GREATLY appreciate the warm welcome that everyone has given. I am a Senior Agent Supervisor and I am offering full support for any one of our beloved customers who shall need any assistance.

The reason why you have noticed us recently here in the forums is because we got a good tip from a customer (OC member) that this was the best place to contact Newegg customers and get valuable feedback. This also gives you all a chance to express to Newegg your questions, concerns, or comments. Please note that I am not very technical savvy, so I am here purely for our customers satisfaction and to provide support where it hasn't been offered before.

We very much value everyone’s opinion, and we know we are not perfect. We will continue to strive to provide the best overall service, and we cannot do that without the feedback of our customers. If anyone has any feedback, or pointers to give us, we will gladly accept them and act upon them. No suggestion is too small, so feel free to let us know and we will honestly consider it.

I am available via PM, phone, or email if you should need to contact me. I check this forum often, so if you post a thread I will be sure to respond to you in a timely manner.

Again, THANK YOU for the continued support and welcoming to the OCforums.

Jason, Newegg Customer Support
:)

I would just like to know if NewEgg will ever ship to Canada ? I don't think why they aren't seeing they could get alot of good business from here.

We agree that we are losing out on alot of business by not providing service to Canada. We have considered providing service to Canada, along with other international destinations, and decided that we want to. We are working hard to provide this service in the future, so keep posted from time to time and we will be sure to let it be known when we decide to. We believe we will start this within this year.

Thank You

Newegg Support said:
We agree that we are losing out on alot of business by not providing service to Canada. We have considered providing service to Canada, along with other international destinations, and decided that we want to. We are working hard to provide this service in the future, so keep posted from time to time and we will be sure to let it be known when we decide to. We believe we will start this within this year.

Thank You

Thats fanstastic news :D

Newegg Support said:

Thank You

WOOT!!

:D

Newegg Support said:

Thank You

Very nice to hea. Thank you, I guess I could wait a bit for my new PC then. :)

NewEgg has alwas been great for me but I was a bit upset that I was charged $10 shipping from California to Ohio for an SODIMM and an SD card. I know it would only cost me about a $1 or $1.50 by USPS.

Well, I noticed something odd with their shipping.

I added TwinMOS SP 512mb pc3200 to the cart. I plug in 14 for quantity and hit update, and then it tells me that it's $20.48 for shipping. I plug in 15 for quantity and hit update, and it tells me that it's $17.12 for shipping. I don't understand.

:welcome: Glad to see you have joined OC Forum Jason

Certain members will/may know of the issue I had with newegg and my last NEO2...was not a good one to say the lease...

Will say this right now...If anyone has any issues with a product and tech support will not help...definetly give Jason a call ASAP...

Jason went well above his call of duty to resolve my issue right when he heard about it...given it took a few weeks for him to hear about it...once he did he did not delay in getting in contact with me to resolve the issue and restore my faith in newegg...he has even thrown in a few suprises for me...(appreciate the gift that was sent...still dont know what it is as of yet since FedEx wouldnt leave it without a sig...lol...)

Kuddos definetly goes out to Jason for his support and for joining here to add to the support even more...

Welcome to the forums. I have spent thousands of $ at Newegg. Wonderful site and products.

Welcome to the forums, and yea i've definitely spent over 2 grand + @ Newegg. And I'm probably going to spend more. LOL... I love the egg, and this is a great place to be if you want to hear feedback. We are the l33t!

Good to know that a major e-tailer is actively ensuring customer satisfaction. Built my entire rig off newegg (except the CPU, you guys were late with the Athlon64 "Venice" 3200 LBBID's) :p

Welcome :)

Welcome!!
i just bought my Leadtek 6600gt from Newegg today :D i can't wait untill it comes!! very good price, $150 after $20 rebate :)

Back