• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg recently added to OCforums

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Newegg Support said:
Classic pics. I sent it to all of Newegg to view. We love it, and would like to see more of these Newegg pictures if any are out there.

You are also right about the taxes. We currently have about 8 warehouses stationed throughout the United States. Consequently, the state charges tax to any orders placed within the states where we keep inventory. We wish we could avoid charging it, but we have to obey the law.

If you are a reseller, you can submit a tax exemption form, and the taxes will be removed from your order.

http://www.newegg.com/CustomerService/ResellerCertificate.asp

Thank You,
Jason, Newegg Customer Support

P.S.
I apologize for any delayed response. I don't always get to spend as much time searching the forums, so I may miss a question. If this is the case, please feel free to PM me and I will be sure to give you a timely response. :)

does this apply to non-profit orginizations too? do you have a tax exempt form for non profit organizations? (such as churches)

wow, it's great of you to stop by. You guys do a great job. I'd recommend some cool parts for you guys to go after but Some of the small shops are thriving on that stuff and they deserve to keep their spot I think. as for general, more easy to find parts I newegg very frequently.

Hey how about issueing some ocforums only coupons every so often?

I'm glad Newegg took notice of our little community of fanatics! I not only build my own systems with parts from the egg, but have built PCs for two friends in the last two years also using newegg and only newegg for parts!

I'm also looking forward to the company going public as I will definitely be buying shares :D

My one gripe is after ordering a Thermaltake Armor case (black) that I saw on 'weekend sale' this past Saturday. I jumped on the deal and bought on Sunday because I thought the deal would expire. However on Monday I saw the case with a $15 'instant rebate' in addition to the $20 mail in rebate this week!!

edit: Hey, Jason resolved all of this, thanks for being such a nice guy!! :cool:

Last edited:
cripy said:
what the hell does newegg mean? I just have to ask :\
I believe it's a reference to F. Scott Fitzgerald's "The Great Gatsby," Gatsby lives in West Egg (across the water from East Egg, both districts of Long Island, NY) and owns a lavish mansion where he throws parties every week. The West Egg is a neighborhood for people of 'new' wealth, who have gained their money through business ventures in the 1920s. They spend their money on gaudy cars and mansions, and Gatsby himself holds parties just to be loved and recognized. The East Egg is where the wealth has existed within families for generations, and I believe is where Gatsby's love, Daisy, is from. Gatsby basically tries to use his new found cash to try and raise himself to the same social status of those in the Old Egg.

ya i wanna no what newegg means as well...i have been wondering that since i started doing business with them...welcome to the forums jason...wondered what was taking you guys so long...i had mentioned us more then a few times...anyways...welcome to the forums newegg and keep up the great pirces and customer satisfaction!!!

shipping to canada???.. you said sometimes this year :shrug:

you have about 4 days to offer it :santa:

oh and welcome on the OC forums

LOL...I've been away from the fourms for awhile and just recently been back (no internet for a couple months :eek: ). Thanks for the bump Super Nade, I probably would never have seen this thread.

And I'd like to add my belated welcome to Jason. :welcome:

Back