• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome to the Top 10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks ok to me. What is your storage?
I don't know if orb in ss is ok or if you need the pcm05 results screen.

As far as I know you can use orb in the ss as you have to have the paid version of pcm05 to get the results screen.

OC Lab is within 100 points...bench all the things!

Isn't it time for a HWBot rule change to knock us back down to 15th anyway? :p

Mount up fella's!

Come tonight's update, we're bumped out of the top 10 (http://hwbot.org/team/oc_lab/). We've got a herd of 3770k's and I know there are lots of GPUs out there to bench... We need to start hitting it soon to hold our ground.

Gonna smash some C2D cores this weekend myself - sparring off against convicted1 tomorrow, then sunday I'll probably run another C2D. Each one of these should be good for about 50 team points.

Last edited:
MC still hasn't shipped my chips, they did confirm that they will be honoring my order and working on shipping over the weekend however.

I'll re-attack this 2600 xt gddr3 and finish it off. Not worth much, but I don't have much that is worth much right now.
TURN&BURN had best throw down some serious IB+7970 numbers :D

You called microcenter and confirmed? I was going to earlier, but didn't get a chance. Maybe since they delayed we will get a different batch (one that does 7ghz at -170)

Chatted with chat support. They weren't expecting anybody to order from their online shipping warehouses (they know a bad price when they see one) and hence were caught off guard when they suddenly offered an excellent price shipped. Stock evaporated instantly leaving >250 of us up a creek.
They made the (awesome) decision to honor the orders at the mistake price, and have been trying to get some stock to ship.

Got #2 for vantage on HD2600XT gddr3 and 6.7 new HWTPP. Next up: 3d06.

I ordered some other stuff with the cpu's. Perhaps other people did as well and they will make some money. And they can sell cpu's at launch next time. (and have the cpu's in stock)

when I was in Dallas on Tuesday, they had a new shipment of 3570's in already to the tune of 170, not sure how many 3770's they had, but knew they had some. One guy was suprised they had the 3570's in again so quickly. so dont think its lack of stock they are fighting. would guess they are trying to wait out buyers from the instore only sale that made its way to online as well

Slapped out 13.9 HWTPP. That's about it for this GPU.
Next up is a GF 7300 LE of some sort. The power delivery on this thing is laughable at best.
Some of you may understand: The low side switch for the memory power is a diode.

EDIT:
We're 32 points down right now. That's not especially far really.

Looks like we're there, but maybe 10 points.
It's worth noting that MAdshrimps is heading upward point wise too, we need to keep the pedal to the metal!

Good Job team! I didn't think we would come back that fast.

I am looking forward to making some contributions myself.

Back from my holiday today, just catching up on the threads, I will try to get some team points up for the retake of the tenth spot, we only need 50 to get it back

Back