• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome to the Top 10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
we were up by about 5 points when I just checked. So we should get it when it updates, it is crazy how fast points drop if you are not submitting.

Yup, still in shape to take back 10th now. :) We have 2 teams within 25 points of us tho, no doubt we will need to keep stomping it with everything we have to hold our ground.

Next week I'm picking up my next 3770k, and will be doing a bunch of 3D even if it sucks this time.

I am going to try to bench this coming weekend. Mother's day may foul that up though. It seems to always turn into mother's weekend.

This week I should be able to start benching. I've got 3 775 chips waiting and a few video cards ready to go.

I'm digging into the 7300 LE as I post this. Stock volts stock regulators it's in the top10 or so, this is looking promising.

working on some scores for the igpu on 2600k. have some top 10's so will be worth a couple more boints than we already have. just have to submit, but still working on some
got one run with the core at 2300 on water.

You could submit for the hwbot may challenge as well, if you get the wallpaper.
3D06 with igp.

Edit : it may be the gskill competition that I am thinking of.
Edit2:3d01 on intel for the May competition

Got a bunch of things done on the 651 tonight. Need to get Vista32 installed so I can do CPUz and pcm05, got the rest done tonight, except for wp1024... one thread died at 87%, and on the second run the PC hard shut down 2 seconds after it completed. It takes about 22 minutes for wp1024 to finish when running at 6.5GHz on this chip... I didn't try to run it a 3rd time.

Results will be under the team records section here, uploading things now:
http://hwbot.org/hardware/processor/pentium_4_651/

EDIT: Added 16 team points. I lost my wp32m submission, so once I finish wp, pcm05, and cpuz I should be able to add about 10-15 more points as well.

Last edited:
hmm... we need 500+ points to beat madshrimps ... 500 points in 2 days :bang head ... I made maybe 30 ... will try to update something with 8800GTS before it will die :p ( was running F@H at work for last year and is acting weird lately ).

with new architechture the rankings will prolly be moving quite fast for a bit. we have no good scores with ib so it will be there once we get going with the new chips

with new architechture the rankings will prolly be moving quite fast for a bit. we have no good scores with ib so it will be there once we get going with the new chips

What we need to do is re-bench all the old GPU's but on IB.

Agree Dejo and cow. We're looking at about 12th at the moment, but its just IB scores that moved Madshrimps up... Once we get some good LN2 IB results in, and start running our GPUs over again, we'll be in solid shape. So far, our IB results even though on LN2, have been closer to the bottom of the rankings than the top... If we can get those in order, or just get more 5.5-6.0GHz IB 3d runs in, we'll start climbing pretty damn quickly.

I have some high point gpu's ready to be benched. I am waiting on a CPU. Microcenter oversold and can't send out orders until they get more. They said it could be this week or next before they get any.

If anyone sees somewhere with them at a good price, and in stock let me know.

I will be making a trip to Microcenter once I get my next paycheck. They are $308 out the door when buying in store. Right now NE Ohio store is sold out, so I'm planning to go to Columbus unless NE Ohio gets more in... Columbus still has 10+.

Last chip I sold went for $290 within a day via the classifieds, so I only lost $30 (with shipping) trying out my first chip. Going to keep doing that until I get the chip I want, and want to start binning 2 at a time if finances permit. I'm gunning for top 3 in US, on a 6GHz+ chip I can get there on it along with relatively cheap high boint GPUs.

No. I've tried a few times now doing it honestly (trying to talk them into giving me 2 - they make commission, but their answer is always they can't do it).

I have heard others buying multiple by walking out and walking back in, going through a different sales person... That is my plan. If that fails, I'll just go to 2 different stores.

Back