• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Welcome to the Top 10

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Maj0r from xtremelabs.org went big... Got a chip to give AndreYang a run for his money, and put up some scores like this one (365 GTPP):
http://hwbot.org/submission/2282033_

They leapfrogged 4 teams today by gaining about 1200 team points or so, and bumped us to 13th!

Good news, is we're still only around 900 back from xtremesystems, so on that scale, our point total is still very competitive... We just aren't getting the Ivy Bridge scores up yet to put a hurting on, but we're holding our ground well with everything else we've been submitting.

wish t&b would run that setup he maxed multi on again.

i think is clock speed was higher than majors

wish t&b would run that setup he maxed multi on again.

i think is clock speed was higher than majors

I can confirm that his clock speed was not higher than 6800... Major was benching wprime at 6.4GHz, T&B's highest submitted CPUz so far is 6.4GHz, and wprime is at 5.9GHz.

That isn't to say T&B can't do it, but so far his chips haven't shown signs of being top in the world. I'm sure we're going to see more good results out of him yet tho.

I put up a peasly 10 or so points today.nothing special. But I am happy with #1 aquamark with hd 3000 igpu

Janus67 and I are having a benching session next weekend, starting on the 18th. He's bringing my second 3770K along with him, which he snagged on my behalf just hours before the Columbus store sold out. :D

I'm going to refill before he comes, so we'll have about 150L of LN2 to go through. I'm thinking about rearranging the benching stuff in the garage, so that we can both bench at the same time... I'm planning to do some 2D on 3770K to find whats stable, then submit a bunch of 3D on 8800 series GPUs. I've got a couple cards voltmodded which are known to be pretty good, so I might be able to turn a few of my top 10 hardware scores into top 3 hardware scores where the points get a lot bigger.

I'm not sure what he's planning on running, but figure he's definitely interested in 2D on 3770K as well.

EDIT: Plus I still have 50L left from the 150L fill I got 2 and a half weeks ago... Might figure out what I can pour that on this weekend sometime.

Last edited:
pour it on some gpu's running heaven. that will prolly be the most effective with it

Can I run heaven on 8800 series or 5870 running on s775? That's all I have left at the moment. Sold off or killed everything else. Except a phenom ii 555 be.

Not especially, need more CPU power to be effective. Otherwise absolutely.

I requested an extra day off for memorial weekend. That way I will have a full day to get my dewar filled and prep.

Matt, you could learn what your cards like cold with the surplus ln2. just dont expect wild scores, but the learning would be a boon for later with good cpu power

bringing back this thread as we are on good way to top 10 ... 2.4 points from #11 what means that or hwbot has issues again or we made about 500 points during last weekend :thup:

Ya thats actually not correct Woomack. HWBot is really really broken currently. The team rankings aren't accurate at all... Been that way since Pieter left for Computex. I think he's back, so maybe things will start getting fixed here.

Not sure what is correct or what is not, but team pages are a lot different than overall charts right now.

According to team pages, (not sure if correct)
(9)XtremeLabs: 26,613.32 (PP + UP/10)
(10)MadShrimps.be: 26,541.2 (PP + UP/10)
(11)XtremeSystems: 26,080.64 (PP + UP/10)
(12)Hwbox Hellas OC Team: 25,594.64 (PP + UP/10)
(13)Overclockers.com: 25,484 (PP + UP/10)

Really close race between all of our teams, it's fun. :)

Ya thats actually not correct Woomack. HWBot is really really broken currently. The team rankings aren't accurate at all... Been that way since Pieter left for Computex. I think he's back, so maybe things will start getting fixed here.

Well it was broken before he left and if I'm right then someone else is server admin there who is on vacation or something ( except Frederik ).

It'd be even close if you joined us :D
Unfortunately I can not jump ship, I have a loyalty to XS as I learned pretty much everything I know there. :p
Wouldn't be that much different. ~140 points. ;)

Anyway, that doesn't mean people have to get too bent out of shape over competition and a hobby. :D I try to be friendly and helpful and I'm not a fan of keeping secrets and such, like the PCMark05 tweaks going on right now. :(

Back