• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This beauty arrived at my door step last night =)
Hard to believe that this is the baby of the Phantom family. I absolutely love that removable HDD cage.

IMG_0132.JPG

What configuration are those SSDs going to be setup with? Either way its sure to pull some wicked data rates.

Prolonged exposure to the 2.4Ghz range can cause heart palpitations in some people. The WHO knows about it.
You should sit 1M or more away from your router for safety.

It was in the Toronto Star newspaper 2 years ago that they did a study of people's heart rates in a radio quiet environment and then plugged in some cordless phones (not even cell phones) which ran at 2.4Ghz and made phone calls and the people's heart rates went up.

I've given up my tinfoil hat but I am still wary of wireless.

So... if 2.4GHz is such a big deal, why don't people freak out about microwaves and cordless home phones?

Figures mouse comes before anything else. Red dragon Perdition, cheap $35 gaming mouse but after 3 hours of gaming actually not half bad for a cheap mouse. Came with a red and black braided cable. Still waiting on my new mobo, cpu, and cooler to come in.

Attachments

• IMAG0086.jpg
    IMAG0086.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 97
Whoever posts next about wireless and not "thing they got today", I'm banning them from the thread.

Just got this (see pic below), it's a replacement screw on 3.5mm to 6.5mm adapter for my AKG can. I was willing to pay for it, even either go to the local AKG distributor office, or send a self address envelope. Called the service center a few days back and asked about it, was pleasantly surprised that the staff there, a woman with a very nice voice, offered to send it to me via post sans charge. Imagine that!:clap: Never thought in this day and age there'd be such good service! The package arrived today and my K812 is now complete!
2_zpsipp7szh6.jpg

That's the way it should be, if it had been an iThing it would have cost an extra 20 bucks.

I'm currently awaiting the arrival of a new wireless AC router (Rosewill RNX-AC750RT) which apparently comes with a free secondary wireless n router (Rosewill RNX-N150RT). The AC router has pretty good reviews (routers. I think, are one of those items which people consistently give low reviews for) so we'll see, I've used a Rosewill before and it was a good workhorse if less than spectacular.

Last edited:
Back