• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
few new toys. picked up the htpc for $100 aud threw some handles on it to move it around.
specs:
intel G1620
8GB 1600mhz
500gb HDD (will be putting a SSD in it)
strider 500w psu
and the case
10967982_10152531363161326_836870809_n.jpg

i5, 16gb, 240gb ssd, evga 750ti, strider 600w
10961968_10152531365181326_1993296314_n.jpg

Performance PCs finally got a shipment of High Speed 120mm Yate Loon's so I picked up 5 to replace my old case fans that were cooling my rads. Also picked up another 10' of Primochill Adv LRT 1/2" x3/4" in Black of course.

20150203_201217.jpg

Last edited:
I finally received my NCASE l M1.... A month after I ordered it. :attn: It's freaking amazing and so small with awesome air flow and low temps!

Maximus impact Vl
16gb G.Skil 2666mhz cas 11
Evga SC 780ti
3x samsung 850 pro
Noctua NH-C14
3x Noctua NF-F12's
slot DVD

1.JPG

2.JPG

I still have to clean up some wires inside. It looks like I will have time the next few weeks since I will be on strike :mad:

Very nice clean looking case PB, its amazing how small things are progressing towards in the PC World now day's!

Ajay.

Wow...lotsa super-nice adds lately and it isn't even tax return time yet. VERY nice goodies everyone!

I can justify the cost with the quality and craftsmanship of the case. It is by far the best case I have ever owned and will not need to buy anything for years to come. The noise level is almost silent while playing BF4 but after a few minutes you can hear the ACX cooler on my 780ti spin up. The Gpu temps stayed at 80*c for a one hour gaming session and cpu hit 72*c. I'm a very happy guy right now and plan to sleeve the psu cables next to clean things up a little.

Next to a corsair 230t which is a smaller ATX case.
image.jpg

I can justify the cost with the quality and craftsmanship of the case. It is by far the best case I have ever owned and will not need to buy anything for years to come. The noise level is almost silent while playing BF4 but after a few minutes you can hear the ACX cooler on my 780ti spin up. The Gpu temps stayed at 80*c for a one hour gaming session and cpu hit 72*c. I'm a very happy guy right now and plan to sleeve the psu cables next to clean things up a little.

Next to a corsair 230t which is a smaller ATX case.
View attachment 159473

That's that crowdsourced case right? I hear its among the best.

That's that crowdsourced case right? I hear its among the best.

Yes, it's the crowd sourced case that was first started on hardforum. I can say the quality of this case is unmatched by any case manufacture that I've seen in last the last 10 years. When you pick up the case from the box you know instantly that you are holding something special. Installation of the components was a breeze for being such a small form factor.

Back