• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Box #2!

Box 2 from Bassnut has arrived!

Has my rad, pump even more fans and a boat load of fittings! :clap:
Oh and a anti-kink coil!
DSC00895.JPG

DSC00892.JPG

Look caddi! Good hose clamps! Not those garbage stinkin ones that I keep breaking! :thup:
DSC00894.JPG

Now that I have the rad, this weekend I will begin making the new case.
Looking forward to it. Just need to test how those triebwerk fans respond to lower voltage and find a spot for them in the new case.

Just got my new router to upgrade my signal in the house. So much better now being able to get high-speed Wi-Fi all over my place now. No need for the extender I got, so get to return that :)

ImageUploadedByOverclockers1429421722.686619.jpg

If that be the Supremacy then it'll transfer that cold directly to the CPU with maximum efficiency.
:thup:

Edit: Oh YA! Dontcha forget aboot da con-den-sa-tion EH?

E27 3W RGB LED Light Bulb Lamp 16 Color Change + 24 Key IR Remote Controller
Got it cheap on Ebay. ~$5. Makes a good mood light or night light. Got mine by my main computer. There's a lot of cool things you could do with several of 'em.

$T2eC16RHJGkFFmzKiCp!BSYJ!lDKYg~~60_12.JPG

Just worried about the security aspect of these. I've heard to be careful when plugging in LEDs into the old regular sockets. Hopefully these aren't some knock off LEDs and are legitly UL approved.

Put 'em in a porcelain heat lamp socket. If they burn up, you'll only have to worry about the stink.

They're made in China and I doubt there's any UL rating. I didn't see any UL stickers on mine. It's warm to the touch, but not too hot to touch.

Just worried about the security aspect of these. I've heard to be careful when plugging in LEDs into the old regular sockets. Hopefully these aren't some knock off LEDs and are legitly UL approved.
Eh, what's a little fire amoungst friends. :D

sorry for blurry pictures, just taken with my phone.
got the new desks all setup in the new place
20150419_195958.jpg
and got the watercooling loop rebuilt in the intel rig, its looking okay, still needing to replace all the tube, and the fittings, but that can wait for now. now just need to find time to build the loop for my amd rig
20150421_200511.jpg

Back