• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED What did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
*snip*
THEY'RE HERE
Nice! What is it? Audio Technica ATH-AD700X/900X?

Some new audio stuff :attn:

*snip*
Very nice! Especially the can....have yet to try that can though, but heard it's more neutral sounding, with a tad less bass than the HD650. Heard good things about AE D1.

Meanwhile, I've scored two more cans to add to my collection...
Denon AH-D2000
20150402_211614_zpsp3e5t5qo.jpg

A Pair of HiFiMan HE500 with Audeze Q Cable + HiFiMan adapters
20150402_211455_zpswy88wips.jpg

Also had a pair of cable custom made for my other cans, the one on top's for my AKG K812, the one below is for my Sennheiser HD700
20150404_182026_zpsmcwkvhd9.jpg

Every time I feel "Serious" about audio, I take a look at this thread and realize how little I actually am haha. I've always wanted to try those hifiman series cans.

lrPWVJm.jpg

My first multi-processor server (2P)

X8DTI (Socket 1366) Motherboard

32GB of RAM

2x Intel L5630 (4c/8t 40w TDP) CPUs

Currently running it on my benching station, hope to have it moved off of there into a case relatively soon.

Best of all, it runs quieter than my desktop PC.

Yep, the ITX is for my daughter so she'll quit bugging me to use mine lol. Plus I may abuse the Pentium in PA, if it dies it's only $50

Audio related in a roundabout way, I was running out of space on my hifi rack for my cans, so I scored a coat rack/stand to double up as headphone stand.
20150408_181400_zpsdu21roth.jpg

This GIANT box just come yesterday :)

DSCN2459.JPG

and it's from

DSCN2461.JPG

=============================

Today after an hour of messing around with it
This case stand 33" tall with out the caster wheel, 12" wide and 26.5" long

DSCN2465.JPG

pic 1 (2).JPG

this behemoth support quad PSU if need to :)

DSCN2468.JPG

DSCN2469.JPG

DSCN2470.JPG

This's how much room this case have behind the mobo tray

DSCN2471.JPG

Uh oh... Is the case white or blue?

It's primer grey i will start paint it sometime next week, the last pic, i turn on the flash function because it's getting dark outside.

Almost a perfect case, the only thing i don't like about this case is the gap between the mobo tray and the frame, something about it just irritated me :(

DSCN2472.JPG

Last edited:
Please don't start the dress discussion again, please.

:rofl:

It's primer grey i will start paint it sometime next week, the last pic, i turn on the flash function because it's getting dark outside.

Almost a perfect case, the only thing i don't like about this case is the gap between the mobo tray and the frame, something about it just irritated me :(

Just put a motherboard over it! :rofl:

Congrats on the case btw. She's a beauty. :thup:

SGM.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3. Finally I have a smartphone that I can actually see, and totally coincidentally knock any potential muggers out with, this sucker is huge!

Back