• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New challenge graph (04/07/2003)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Mictlan

Senior OC BOINC User
New challenge graph updated and uploaded

ChallengeGraph.jpg

First, I would like that to all of those that have a holiday today, to be well and enjoy yourselves ;) :beer:

Next, we are closing onto those frogz, but let's be a little sneaky this time and hopefully we can pass them before they blow their whistles ;)

Finally, I have started to keep track of a new challenger, one comming quickly from belw. This team is SETI @ klamm.de If someone can drop in their forum (if they have) we could use some recon of this one ;).....They are comming really fast (@ about 10,000 WU/day) so this could use some surveillance and evaluation to asses the possible thread of this one. Estimated time to be passed by: mid September :eek:

It might be tough to spy on these guys... They appear to be German. It also looks like they have 5000 plus members

Even talking about the Frogz is a bad idea. We shouldn't say anything until we pass them. They do stop by here once in a while you know. Once they realize how slow they're going they'll pick it up again and we'll have to wait longer.

Damn TC is right and Ive been shooting my fingers off..... grud... cant trust them germans or any euro team.... bet there gov. is taxing the hell out of folks just to put up puters to kick american ***....... probley have the un sucking pole....

psy

Finally, I have started to keep track of a new challenger, one comming quickly from belw. This team is SETI @ klamm.de If someone can drop in their forum (if they have) we could use some recon of this one .....They are comming really fast (@ about 10,000 WU/day) so this could use some surveillance and evaluation to asses the possible thread of this one. Estimated time to be passed by: mid September

I did a small recon to their site. I speak german - even though I haven´t used it in several years! And as I can see - they can win in some sort of lottery. And there seems to be a connection with a one-man firm who owns the portal klamm.de. In other words - they crunch for money!

Maybe Sir Ulli can explain it? (he is german - rigth??))

Edit: If someone reads german then see this site: http://www.seti-at-klamm.de/

Last edited:
Dk Jedi Allianc said:

I did a small recon to their site. I speak german - even though I haven´t used it in several years! And as I can see - they can win in some sort of lottery. And there seems to be a connection with a one-man firm who owns the portal klamm.de. In other words - they crunch for money!

First of all: Congratulations to you and your german, it doesn't seem to be that bad...
But: do you know what our big advantage is?!? We speak english! Not that good, as you see, but it is enough.
And it's not money, it's "Lose" some of our team-members are crunchin' for.
But that's not of interest for our elite. Maybe some bonus that can be donated to the red cross or other humanitarian projects.

God Bless The Queen!

Greetz,
SVS

SVSwift said:

First of all: Congratulations to you and your german, it doesn't seem to be that bad...
But: do you know what our big advantage is?!? We speak english! Not that good, as you see, but it is enough.
And it's not money, it's "Lose" some of our team-members are crunchin' for.
But that's not of interest for our elite. Maybe some bonus that can be donated to the red cross or other humanitarian projects.

God Bless The Queen!

Greetz,
SVS

Was that sarkasm i heard?

------>SVswift: Well I hope you don´t mind me visiting your site. We were just curious about how U turn out that many WU a day. We will just have to go faster - cos you can´t have our spot for free......(we love competetion!)

------>SVswift: Well I hope you don´t mind me visiting your site. We were just curious about how U turn out that many WU a day. We will just have to go faster - cos you can´t have our spot for free......(we love competetion!)
No, I con't mind. Our webmaster told us, that lots of you are visiting our site, so I just thought I could have a look at you.
You can go faster? But be careful about blasting up your CPUs. :D
I like competition, too. I don't know what our teammembers think about that. Some watch the actual gauntlet, but the rest...
Was that sarkasm i heard?
Because of your german? Definitely not!

Overclockers seems to me to be a team like Planet3dNow!
A bunch of freaks... ;)

Slowly getting up there.... Once we pass them, we must make a screenshot or something so we have proof :D

Those germans are really cooking!! It's nice to see a team from behind that will take some competition instead of just blowing them over :D

JigPu

Back