• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Chimp Challenge 2013 - A Call to Arms - All Aboard the USS Poo Flinger

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Im assuming it a rounding error ....considering how close the numbers are now...
never the less ...it will be fixed

I checked manually so I know the multipliers are right (I even did OCF and VGT they came out correct with the raw numbers we have - however the CC sheet is wrong - the raw sheet is correct)
give troy a bit to see if it's a round err or a stats sheet table error (not applying the new changes thru the table)

Last edited:
I'm not worried as long as it's this close, and the difference between the numbers for any team, doesn't get larger as the race goes on.

edit: The issue solved itself :) Im still in for bonus and even received GPU bonus although I was pretty sure I never submitted 8 out 10 succesful Units.

:chair: I have a confession to make, my overclock still isn't stable for more than one day, and when CPU + GPU folding I always lose my CPU slot when restarting / shutting down and now Im not eligle for bonus points anymore. I want to contribute to the CC as much as I can do, therefore I would really appreciate if someone with ridiculous amounts of computing power would be so kind to help me fold under my name, until I got my 10 completed WUs back so I can contribute my usual PPD again :attn:

if someone would volunteer for this, PM me for my passkey. Really appreciated :)

Last edited:
OK I had to reinstall my OS last night, but hay my cpu ppd went way up
cpu was 12.5k and nowit's 20k ppd

EDIT
no more crashing ether

Very cool. I opt for a little lower, but stable, OC on my main rig 'cause I'm gone so much. No crashes in 1-1/2 years of folding. Just the occasional time-out for updates, maintenance and saving the universe from alien hordes. :D

OK I had to reinstall my OS last night, but hay my cpu ppd went way up
cpu was 12.5k and nowit's 20k ppd

EDIT
no more crashing ether

Glad you got your problems sorted! I can't wait to get home from work and see how my rig is doing... Gonna try to get my new 3770K folding too but all I have is the stock heatsink for my m-itx board...

Unless I stick it in a MSI P67 something (B3) if it will work...

It will fold at stock speeds with a stock cooler just fine.

You can also check your stats at the EOC stats site.

Unless I stick it in a MSI P67 something (B3) if it will work...

Id be wary of sticking a 3770k in an MSI p67 board.... They have a bios that supports it, but its a hit or miss as to how well it works in MSI's p67 boards.

Id do what ED said, thow the stock heatsink on it and toss it in the mITx board.

My m-itx is all setup w/ a fresh coat of windows... I'll get it folding shortly, once I get home... I just couldn't remember if stock heatsink was enough to keep it cool (with HT on).

My m-itx is all setup w/ a fresh coat of windows... I'll get it folding shortly, once I get home... I just couldn't remember if stock heatsink was enough to keep it cool (with HT on).

There are good free utility programs that will tell you. Don't leave them running all the time though because they will kill your folding.

Core Temp and Real temp are two that I've used - both free, both available at file repositories. (download.com, Tuocows, etc.)

Back