• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nice Production Everyone

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
woo hoo!!! nice work... im thinking bout building another dually too... we'll see wehn i get more time

I just added a dually :D and when company leaves i can get another 500 mhz or so out of it.. there may also be another "Stealth rig" in the works. the spousal until should never **** off the houshold network admin ;)

Wow, that's a 25,000+ point peak above the descending trend line. A couple more of these and the trend line might quit descending, and flatten out or start going up again.

yeah, i started folding about 2 weeks ago, I have 2,000 points so far. yesterday i added a celeron 467 which takes about 4 days per WU, but it helps a little. and today i got my friend to fold (still trying to convince him to use my username). its so hard to compete with everyone that has dozens of borgs though :(

Well the team is stepping it up a bit. This is goodnews for all. Now to take back that number one spot.

its really all thanx to me... i added a barton2500 about 3 days ago... its been folding like crazy...

now, i want everyone bow down to the next nikh-pwner. :sn:

edit: i wish :)

linksep said:
It's all thanks to Gasoline racking up 40Ghz of borg to kick my @$$...

[/bitter remarks]
:D

Thanks for the compliment, but in truth my total production added less than a paltry 1/20th to the team's collective production spike.

I think everyone is giving their all ATM. I will be adding a new rig soon and have racked up more points these last two weeks then I ever have. When summer hits and there is no HW to be found, we all fold :D. Lets get more POWAH.

Gasoline said:
Thanks for the compliment, but in truth my total production added less than a paltry 1/20th to the team's collective production spike.

Your 1,453ppd (averaged over the last 4 days including today) is ~0.957% of the team's TOTAL production in the same time period... That's a damn good number considering there are 764 ACTIVE team 32 folders (acording to EOC Stats).

Thanks buddy!! I just started, so I contributed lots to that spike. Let's keep it going!

Back