• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

congrats to our new team leaders

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ebola

Senior Toilet Scrubber
Congrats to Kendan and Ploaf.

The title team leader is given in recognition of ones willingness to help others which you both deserve.

As team leaders you are required (ie highly pressured but not absolutely required) to put Team Leader in your Sig so everyone knows where to look for help.

The only other responsibility is to be as helpful as possible. Basically doing what you already were doing.

Kendan I need you name and email address to add to the website.

Here is the new team

tt120- team leader (mia)
sfa ok- team leader (mia)
kendan- team leader
ploaf- team leader/faq team/stats
speedj- folding mod/faq team
skip- server admin
ebola- webguy/ "self proclaimed folding god"

Congrats to both!!

Great to have some visible team leaders now.

As far as tt120 and sfaok, I wonder where they ran off too?

Should we put a APB out on them, :D

WooHoo! Next time you team leaders are in Maryland let me know and I'll buy you a :beer: But for now each team member has to turn in 1 wu in each new team leaders name;) j/k. Seriously, congrats guys and I think you deserve accolades:cool:

Sorry I havent been around guys. They made me the manager where I work and my hours and responsibilities went through the roof. I'm still here in spirit. Both my machines are here as well. I just switched one over to Linux and thanks to PenguinFreak, I have Folding running on it as we speak.

Everyones doing a great job and congrats to the new leader!

Back