• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wow just looking through the top 100 movers..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hey horseman I'm curious!
When you formed that miny team do you 4 guys still keep your individual stats or do you all pool them into a new name for this team. I wasn't sure if a team can join a team and retain all it's sub members stats.

We dropped our old accounts, so we still have those, but with this new account it is just mixed together. I suppose you can have your own stats, if you keep a log of your work units, I do just to track my times :) But for the most part all your work units are belong to us! Team effort, Team stats!

Made it over 200 WU's per week. Now I want to break 300 WU's per week and into the top 10 'movers and shakers', at least once.

I am an army of one.:D

G-Man

edit: It's going to be tough. I don't have the quad Itanium kicking out 8 WU's/day for me. XP CPU upgrades at the end of the week should help, though.

Last edited:
Back